Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 11-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

Default Am I bugged?

I'm enjoying the game and truely like the concept of the game play but I do have a few issues.

Missions with waypoints can be quite difficult to compleat. It seems that the point that is needed to be reached can be quite difficult to locate. On several occasions I have found myself having to bob and weave this way and that way in an attempt to reach the tennis ball sized location in the vast expanse of space that will trigger quest to update and allow me to go onto the next phase of the quest. This is especially frustrating when said tennis ball is within meters of the kill zone of a web of scavenger weapons platforms.

POSSIBLE SPOILER BEYOND THIS POINT

My current problem is quite different though.

I am currently on the mission to Beta Lethera 1. I have a save from before talking to Ternie's friend so I can go back to the start if necessary but my problem comes after my return to New Jerusalem 3.

Upon my arrival there is a short discussion telling me that my mother ship's regestration may have been compromised and I need to dock with a station (preferably in another system) to clear it.

This is the pont at which I may be bugged. Mo matter what I do at this pont I end up with a cut scene and the instant destruction of my fleet. I have tried going straight for the station directly in front of me, going to the left from the portal, going right, up, down diagonally etc, etc... I have tried sneaking foward diagonally between the various fleets while giving the stations a wide berth. There is no info in the mission objective box to give me a clue what needs to be done.

The attack force that kills me consists of 24-32 ships that suddenly appear well within my sensor radius.

So, am I bugged?

I have gone back and redone the Beta Lethera 1 mission from start to finish several times using both of the two paths presented but no matter, when I return to New Jerusalem it's the same story.

Any input appreciated.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Approved Member

Hmm again is this situation there, you need dock Greyhair back to the mother ship and not go to station, next time you need more properly read the game message.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

Thanks, that did it. Greyhair must not be allocated to a fighter when you jump back to New Jerusalem. Your responce was helpful but the tone (implying that I did not read the dialogue) was uncalled for.

I even went back and played the mission through again to see what I had missed. At no point was there any hint that allocating Greyhair to a fighter would cause so much trouble. He even informs you that his ship has been repaired and that he is ready to be used. Perhaps there was something missed in the english translation.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Approved Member

No he can be in ship, but you when you kill the the MSF patrol that come to the portal , you need dock him back to mother ship. He is able to fly 3. gen ship ist good to have one for him with some heavy guns. Ship and guns that you got from him arent not much good.