Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 09-25-2010, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

Default [SW 3] Find the hidden ship?

hello,

I'm looking for the hidden (stolen) prototype mothership that the Watchmaker promised.

After I went to the system and got rid of the mercs, I flew to the coordinates, but the ship is hidden and now I have to "find the hidden ship".
I checked every sector in that region and flew to every station...where is it?
Old 09-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Approved Member

you didn't need to fly to another sector, the sector is right i promise the ship will be in the north west of the secter (near the end)
Old 09-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

Hi kentaro.....!

The mothership, is at the top and left of the grid, but beware that you will be waiting 4 squads of mercenaries.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Registered Member

If you have enough money and no good fighter equipment you can purchase the Astarta for up to around 300000.- credits max plus your old vessel. Eventually for less and then you get the actual coordinates for the hidden mothership Astarta.
On the otherside if you need more pilot experience you can fight for her and roam the system battling the mercenaries and you will find the Astarta in the upper northwestern sector left of a tradestation defended by around 4 mercenary squadrons with around 4 fighters each. You need good short-range or long-range missiles like Warhawks,Scorpions or Hornets if possible to kill the enemy there fast. Then you get the new ship you should approach the next station immediately to improve it because the next mission you will get from Alex will be very,very hard. If you have bought the system firmware Mk2 before flying to the hidden mothership you will be prepared well enough because it seems that the firmware of the old vessel will be transfered to the new one.

have fun

greetings

Hohenlohe
Old 03-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

Yea,

That mission seriously needs a re-balance check, besides the fact that your pretty much taking an infinite number of 3 or 4 sets of Merc Squads at one time (and sometimes Pirates if you are still near the gate), as you are going through the system, when I got that point and found the mothership I literally had 2 Merc ships left (out of 4 I started with), and 2 of my own ships (out of 3, since one got destroyed) and my own mothership at like 20%.. So may put that mission on the back-burner for sometime..

Pretty hard to grind in this game since there's no random missions, so it feels like I'm taking stuff on way earlier then meant too honestly.

Still a fun game though.