Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Approved Member

Angry Smoke trail chasers (cheap kills)

So you've been in a monster dogfight, twisting, turning and jinking. You've blasted the plane in front half a dozen times, you just need that last little burst, nearly, just a few more seconds........wait................noooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Mr just spawned above you has seen your prey's smoke trail and used his respawn advantage to steal your kill with a quick dirty burst and steal all your hard effort!

And what do you get? BUGGER ALL!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

Is this a question or what? Should have killed him earlier
Old 09-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuma View Post
So you've been in a monster dogfight, twisting, turning and jinking. You've blasted the plane in front half a dozen times, you just need that last little burst, nearly, just a few more seconds........wait................noooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Mr just spawned above you has seen your prey's smoke trail and used his respawn advantage to steal your kill with a quick dirty burst and steal all your hard effort!

Yeah lol you have to make your blasting a bit more accurate. happens though to me too its part of the game, just kill the guy who killed your kill
Old 09-14-2009, 09:11 PM
Approved Member

Thats nothing, try getting on a guys 6 and cracking off a burst of cannon fire only for your so called "teammate" to roll and shoot you instead of the enemy because hes a tard.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexandro View Post
Thats nothing, try getting on a guys 6 and cracking off a burst of cannon fire only for your so called "teammate" to roll and shoot you instead of the enemy because hes a tard.
I can imagine thats a real pain in the arse, but from the sounds of it, none intentional.

I'm referring to people that hover over the battle, actively looking for smoke trails to go in for the easy kill, rather than do the hard work themselves.

Yes I'd like more acurate gunfire to reduce that happening, but between not currently being very good, and the 360 pad being a bag of poo to use, its easier said than done!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

Well... It is a liable tactic. But it's still unhonorable. (I am of course refering to looking for smoke trails and going in for an easy kill. If someone is already chasing that guy though, it's definitely unfair)
Old 09-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Approved Member

I pritty much dislike online play, I was playing QBlackDeathQ earlier I shot the outer poo out of Him, Then 2 seconds Before he crashes i shot him some more, didnt get the kill.

Its pissing me off Did ya Russians not even test online?? I saw this coming a mile away
Old 09-14-2009, 10:11 PM
Approved Member

I dont think they have Xbox Live in Russia so it would be hard for them to test it.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullblits View Post
I pritty much dislike online play, I was playing QBlackDeathQ earlier I shot the outer poo out of Him, Then 2 seconds Before he crashes i shot him some more, didnt get the kill.

Its pissing me off Did ya Russians not even test online?? I saw this coming a mile away
I did not intend to crash you rendered my control surfaces inoperable. good kill sorry you did not get any credit for it.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuma View Post

Theirs a word for that you know...its called N00BTUBING!!!!!! People did it in COD4 with RPG's and Grenade launchers...its bound to happen...But in that new Operation FLashpoint Dragon Rising game...i'd like to see n))bs pull off something in that...looks cool!!!!