Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-08-2009, 01:21 AM
Approved Member

Default cracking game, shame about the MP bugs

I've been looking forward to a decent sim coming out on the 360, so when I saw this it seems like a good fit. The demo filled me with hope.

The multiplayer is awesome fun, but full of bugs. Did this game get any user testing before release?

The most annoying thing is the tendancy for the game to randomly switch selected targets. You can follow someone through a loop and by the time you've finished the game will have selected a new random target somewhere across the map, why I ask?

Also, can some explain why the game seems to think a I-156 or even Hurricane Mk2 can keep pase with an ME262-a?

Also it seems because of lag, if your less than 50ft away from your target you may as well not bother pulling the trigger as even if you are leading the target exactly right you'll miss anyway.

So again, this has the potential to be an awesome game, if only they'd fix the horrible bugs!
Old 09-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Approved Member

That's too bad you aren't getting as much out of it as you hoped, but I haven't seen any of those issues.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:22 AM
Approved Member

Give them time it's normal they will fixe all the bugs enjoy the game