Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 05-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAV View Post
Thats correct.
Me and Wookie is amongst the regulars, basically flying every night around 21.00 GMT. There are several others to, but they are temporarily lost in the West. As soon as they get tired of chewing dust and riding donkeys, you will find quite some fun online at nights.
LOL
I shot my donkey near Armadillo and jumped back in my Spitfire quick sharp. The wild west looks nice and is good to go wandering in but at the end of the day I prefer scalping 109s to skinning raccoons
Old 05-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
LOL
I shot my donkey near Armadillo and jumped back in my Spitfire quick sharp. The wild west looks nice and is good to go wandering in but at the end of the day I prefer scalping 109s to skinning raccoons
I can't decide whether I love that game or hate it. Its such as great world but its so buggy. The voice work is great but the mission structure is broken, the bounty system is nice but I pulled a gun out half a mile outside a town and apparently pointed it at someone cos there was all this distant screaming and suddenly I had $20 on my head. I ran my horse off a cliff, it died but i survived so i skinned it and then whistled and another identical horse ran out from behind a rock.

It left me very much with this feeling. O_o
Old 05-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Approved Member

I see what u mean guys. RDR is huge and breathtaking in a number of ways, but BoP is spine-invading. I can't help it.

I'll do my killing in the air... (To re-write The Everly brothers a bit).
Old 05-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Approved Member

Red dead is a sum of parts that don't add up to what they should for me.
I like the free roam with other players and posses etc but why can't you set up a scored match in free roam. To get a proper match you have to enter the competetive mutiplayer which restricts you to small preset arenas. In these arenas there are no horses. That capture the bag game would be great if you had to trek across country but the capture point is about 20ft from the bag!
Also there are no trains in free roam. There goes my idea for a multiplayer great train robbery.

What's there is good but shame they didn't push the boat out a bit more. I was flying over Berlin the other night and again thought about a city that scale in a free roaming world war 2 battle game. Maybe have to wait for the next generation for that
Old 05-30-2010, 06:47 AM
Approved Member

When you're attacking a fighter, maneuver for the high-profile shot. This means a shot from above the bogey's plane from their perspective.