Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 11:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEE View Post
Your a damned good flyer LP and I enjoy flying with and against you. I'm not on during the week but you seem to have upset more and more of the regulars, many of whom are long standing friends of mine. You need to sort it out with them, particularly since they are the ones hosting games! Sending offensive messages and calling these guys cissies isn't exactly going to make things better - just worse. Its sometimes about winning friends as well as games LP, you are a young chappie and hopefully you will learn that before its too late.
Hay I'm just wanna play the game and some people r just sore losers, im not trying to tip the apple cart but if I get blocked from playing jst so some people can think they're top gun then u expect me not to be pissed?
Old 03-13-2011, 12:45 AM
Approved Member

Not one of the guys you are referring to is a 'sore loser' or considers themselves as a 'top dog' - quite the opposite - enjoyment is their primary desire and winning is a bonus. Only you can resolve the Xbox issues but if you want to fly co-op with me on Il1946 using the Xbox as a teamspeak server just give me a shout - you will find some pretty damned good top dogs to test anyones flying skills on the full switch servers and these guys take it seriously! The Xbox is for a good friendly time with no hassles, gripes, bad vibes or any of that crap - which is the main reason I still enjoy BOP - the guys are bloody good friends.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by a Panther View Post
Hay I'm just wanna play the game and some people r just sore losers, im not trying to tip the apple cart but if I get blocked from playing jst so some people can think they're top gun then u expect me not to be pissed?
That offensive message you sent count von bek on Friday was the last straw. He has never said anything bad about you and is the politest person ive ever met on xbox live, He started a new private only game because me and bucketman wanted a friendly game between the 4 of us in the party and without you. With that message you proved mine and bucketmans point. We are not obligated to play with you. I'm affraid you have offended and pissed off too many people.

This has nothing to do with skill, I know its not your fault you get lots of kills because of the shitty internet connections you have in Australia.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 03-13-2011, 02:48 AM
Approved Member

Closed
Closed Thread