Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 02-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Approved Member

Default Campaign problems

I decided to install the 32 Squadron Campaign from M4T, and followed the Install info. to the letter. (I have COD vs 4.00 by Steam).
Everything seemed in place, so I started the game, went to Campaigns on the Menu, but still the same old "Cliffs of Dover" and "Adler Angriff" were showing, with no sign of "32 Squadron" so back to the books. I opened up the 32 Squadron folder and copied everything to the Campaigns gb file, and tried again. The same as before. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong, or not doing at all?
Old 02-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Approved Member

Whizkid,
The reason this campaign will not work is that it is for Il-2 Sturmovik not Il-2 COD. BTW M4T is mostly a Il-2 Sturmovik site. How every there is another site that has single player campaigns, right now I can't think of its name, get back shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizkid View Post
I decided to install the 32 Squadron Campaign from M4T, and followed the Install info. to the letter. (I have COD vs 4.00 by Steam).
Everything seemed in place, so I started the game, went to Campaigns on the Menu, but still the same old "Cliffs of Dover" and "Adler Angriff" were showing, with no sign of "32 Squadron" so back to the books. I opened up the 32 Squadron folder and copied everything to the Campaigns gb file, and tried again. The same as before. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong, or not doing at all?
Old 02-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Approved Member

OK here is where you find the the 32 Squadron Campaign for COD,
airwarfare.com

You may need to register at their site in order to DL the campaign.

Good hunting
Old 02-11-2014, 12:48 AM
Approved Member

Thanks, Taxman. I did as you suggested and all is well. I d/ld some other Missions from there too, and all showed up. Appreciate it. Now, if I can only get my X-52 Stick to co-operate................!
Old 02-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Approved Member

Happy your up and flying COD missions and campaigns now. As for the X-52 sorry no help from me as I have the Warthog HOTAS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizkid View Post
Thanks, Taxman. I did as you suggested and all is well. I d/ld some other Missions from there too, and all showed up. Appreciate it. Now, if I can only get my X-52 Stick to co-operate................!