Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 02-14-2013, 05:40 AM
Registered Member

Default convergence fiat G50

Hi all "simpilots"... Sorry for my english i'm italian senior..and I'm proud of our italian air force..and so i like me to fly with Fiat G50..But I don't know how set the convergence of the gunner...

Please can you help me...what the best convergence for Fiat G50?????

Thanks to all
Old 02-14-2013, 12:09 PM
Approved Member

Weel, since G-50 machine guns have a slow ratio of fire, this is not good for deflection shoot during dogfigt.
G-50 are realy efective (online) only against Blenheim, in this case adjust the convergence for lower values, maybe 150/200 (meters for Italian version of game).

You do this in plane leadout screen, guns tab.

Ony funny Quick Mission to do offline is one with Hurricane against G-50, but change the Hurricanes for Ansons and play with G-50. But dont expect a easy fight.

Quote:
In June 1940, a flight of three Ansons was attacked by nine Luftwaffe Messerschmitt Bf 109s. Remarkably, the Ansons downed two German aircraft "and damaging a third before the 'dogfight' ended", without losing any of their own.
Sokol1

Last edited by Sokol1; 02-14-2013 at 10:24 PM.