Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:35 AM
Registered Member

Default And The Night Missions ?

I am very pleased to learn of the upcoming release of Cliffs of Dover
I'm glad of each screenshot post on the forum .. But when I watch them, I wonder if the night missions will have their important part in the games because it was consequant at this time particulary for bombers. It seemed to me interesting to ask some questions...

1- interior lights of planes : Will it be passive or active? Example : just a change of colored instrument's textures and areas illuminated or a 3d lighting ??

This could be interesting especially in the bombers, we could imagine a shell of BrE (antiaircraft defence) which cuts the electrical system of the aircraft dip in the dark..

2- Speaking about BRE, the light's effects of it, are to my mind important for immersion in the game. I recall a game today probably outdated but it really impressed me at this time "Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Spearhead"

It's just to given an idea of the atmosphere with lights and heavy sound of those moments..

Last edited by 1conu59; 01-23-2011 at 01:05 PM.