Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 02-04-2010, 03:24 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcorp View Post
mouthy teen pilots who jabber on and on, are incredibly good kills. I popped barney with one of his precious rockets at the weekend i laughed my ass off at his frustration
WOW!! I haven't played this game very long and I consider myself an "Okay" pilot, but the first time I came across Mr B, and I too wanted to put a few holes in his ride, friend or foe. He wouldn't stop rattling off with his mouth. It got to the point that many of the players jumped off the game. Outside of that, everyone else I've come across has been fun to fly with. For me it's watching that gun laden B-17 burst into flames after my bf 109 K-4 filled it full of holes.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Approved Member

favorite target is the one that tries to evade by picking a direction and yanking the stick back, so all I have to do is roll and then there's a big fat top of a plane moving in one dimension along my guns plane. Can't miss.

Most satisfying one to destroy is a b-17 online, by boom-and-zooming like in real life. Unfortunately in real life you don't have the b17 already within 5 miles of the ground target when you spot it. When you can take your time, you can knock down multiple b17's without taking a scratch, with limited ammo.

Second best is killing a spitfire with an la5 after a nose-to-nose vertical turn, by dodging the spit's shot and climbing above it, then watching it either stall trying to follow, or dive after it.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Approved Member

my favorite targets are Ground targets, wich is strange since im a tank fan. that said; i must admit that BoP Has the Best looking german Tanks on the Ground who i ever seen in a video game.

it not cool not having a staffing test mission.....
Old 02-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Approved Member

I would have to say 153's and I-16's its fun to blast a bastard out of the sky that thinks he can pimp in a paper airplane or a convertable turtle.