Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Approved Member

Flanker: I suppose you are talking about DGen, aren't you? Well, then I have bad news for you: the old DGen is a dead end. There is someone developing a new version based on the original source code but he is doing this on his own and still has to go a long way. TD has no means to modify, enhance or correct the old campaigns of the old DGen nor can we create new ones - all possible campaign slots are taken and in some cases even twice or even tree times used by different campaign packs.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sita View Post
obp-1 is not good?
Because it is very obvious this is its true bombsight. It's more realistic if we have it. Also, it is hard to use the current one since I have no idea how my plane is flying when I look into the bombsight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 123.jpg (286.9 KB, 86 views)
Old 05-06-2012, 04:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csThor View Post
Flanker: I suppose you are talking about DGen, aren't you? Well, then I have bad news for you: the old DGen is a dead end. There is someone developing a new version based on the original source code but he is doing this on his own and still has to go a long way. TD has no means to modify, enhance or correct the old campaigns of the old DGen nor can we create new ones - all possible campaign slots are taken and in some cases even twice or even tree times used by different campaign packs.
Thanks sir. At least now I know. But are they considering to add more non-DGen historical campaign? Like for British and Italians.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanker1985 View Post
Because it is very obvious this is its true bombsight. It's more realistic if we have it. Also, it is hard to use the current one since I have no idea how my plane is flying when I look into the bombsight.

true bombsight stay near by navigator (gunner) position ...

that thing on the shot its a some kind of bomb sight for the pilot ( and i think its night sight)

OBP-1 is not in field of view ...

view through the scope is right
Old 05-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sita View Post

true bombsight stay near by navigator (gunner) position ...

that thing on the shot its a some kind of bomb sight for the pilot ( and i think its night sight)

OBP-1 is not in field of view ...

view through the scope is right
I see, thanks for the information sir. So can we have a realistic bomb sight mode where the gunner use that OBP one and I use the one on the picture?
Old 05-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanker1985 View Post
Thanks sir. At least now I know. But are they considering to add more non-DGen historical campaign? Like for British and Italians.
Are you talking about dynamic campaigns or hand crafted ones?

I can see doing some hand crafted campaigns for the Regia Aeronautica and RAF on the new Tunisia map that's being worked on.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
Are you talking about dynamic campaigns or hand crafted ones?

I can see doing some hand crafted campaigns for the Regia Aeronautica and RAF on the new Tunisia map that's being worked on.
Both, as long as it is historical campaign.
Really? You are working on Italy and RAF campaign?! That's great!! Thanks sir!! Are you going to put Sicily landing and the liberation of Italy in it as well?
Old 05-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Approved Member

I think AI wingmen actually following orders and attacking your opponents and just generally being functional on both sides , should be the biggest priority in the offline mode .Right now they just all fly off in quick mission and are generally useless just like in Cliffs .
Old 05-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pencon View Post
I think AI wingmen actually following orders and attacking your opponents and just generally being functional on both sides , should be the biggest priority in the offline mode .Right now they just all fly off in quick mission and are generally useless just like in Cliffs .
disagree with this, AI can be commanded very successfully if you know how in il2.

padlock is your friend...
Old 05-06-2012, 10:00 PM
What the heck...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitbat View Post
disagree with this, AI can be commanded very successfully if you know how in il2.

padlock is your friend...
Truth.
Closed Thread