Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 07-31-2015, 12:03 PM
Approved Member

Default beyond 4.13

Well, the patch is great. Thank you DT. The question is about the future of DT, and with it, the future of il2. Are you working in a new patch? What is the status of the team? Can we hope a 4.14? Thank you ! We really apreciate the hard restless and free work you give us.

Bombing smurfs since a long time ago...
Old 07-31-2015, 12:11 PM
Approved Member

yep we are working on new content ... but when and how it will be for now it's a question ...

Old 07-31-2015, 12:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECV56_Guevara View Post
What is the status of the team.
Team is still working ... is still alive ...
Team the almost the same... you must understand that "Team" is living organism...
someone came out some one came in ...

recently we almost lost our Base ... but now our base forum is online ... so we in contact and working ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECV56_Guevara View Post
Can we hope a 4.14?
we belive in it too)

Old 08-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Approved Member

Dear TD! Now that 4.13 features new Ju-88 variants from yt2, can we hope to expect something similar done to He-111 too? A later variant, like a H11 or 16 would be definitely needed, but at least correcting the H2 or H6, which have quite serious problems (especially the H6)
Old 08-01-2015, 12:20 PM
Approved Member

it's a really good question) ... i hope that Yt2 will want to rework it )

Old 08-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Approved Member

He made a really beautiful mod, which already contains the required modifications to H2 and H6, and even added more variants including H11 and H16. This is why I asked.
Old 08-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Approved Member

Hi TD. Now that 4.13 has been released and that you are beginning to work on new content I've got a few ideas for future patches :

- Rework the FW190's FM so it won't get stuck in the"mud"when we are taxing and it won't fly like a jet, especialy when I gain speed while climbing at 10m/s.

- Change the COG of the yak7s, TBFs/TBMs and Pe8 because it looks really wierd when using the external camera and the yak7s have an annoying tendency to pitch down constantly.

- As Gaunt1 said, to correct He111s cokpits because, to be honest, I can't see **** when flying it, let alone in formation.

- Would it be possible to remodel the P47s cockpit please ?

- I'm no expert about the spitfire FM but would it be possible to correct it's quite brutal tendency to pitch up even at low speeds ?

- The B25J is always losing altitude when using the course autopilot or the level stabiliser and the only way I've found to prevent that is to set power to 80 or 85% and to trim all the way up to maintain altitude which doesn't seem quite realistic as all my gauges are in the red limit at all time. Furthermore, when setting the prop pitch to 90 or even 85% to decrease my RPM to 2300 (below dangerous RPM for the engines), my plane loses power and speed contrary to the new B24 where decreasing my RPM to 2300 helps me to gain speed. So, if possible, it would be great to fix this problem because it poses a big problem, such as fuel consumption, when flying the B25, especialy on long range missions. This problem also occurs when flying the SM79.

- Another thing I'd like to see in the next patches would be new default skins for the A6ms as some of them look a bit ugly tbh. Disabling national markings on the A6ms and the D3A would be welcome as it looks like stickers that have been put on on these planes.

- A repaint of bf109s' and ju87s' cockpits would be really appreciated.

- I don't know how hard it would be to code this into the game but would it be possible to ease the ground handling of twin or multi engined planes for players who don't have multiple throtles by combining engine power with the rudder input ?
Old 08-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baball View Post
- Rework the FW190's FM so it won't get stuck in the"mud"when we are taxing and it won't fly like a jet, especialy when I gain speed while climbing at 10m/s.
No, no; no, no.

Quote:
- I'm no expert about the spitfire FM but would it be possible to correct it's quite brutal tendency to pitch up even at low speeds ?
While the Spitfairy has a distinct "pitch up", I don't feel it's at particularly low speeds. The plane does have an elevator trim, so I'd leave the FM as it is.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
How about not changing the FM of the Fw190. I find it pretty convincing.
Quote:
- Change the COG of the yak7s, TBFs/TBMs and Pe8 because it looks really wierd when using the external camera and the yak7s have an annoying tendency to pitch down constantly.
I have no trouble keeping the Yaks trimmed and do not observe said tendency to nose down. Though they may have a tendency to nose down when getting fast, IIRC.
Quote:
IIRC the Spit needs a lot of trim down to stay level even at low speeds and also is a bit tedious to keep in trim (as it has a tendency to be out of trim when flying a mere 10 to 20 kph faster) - but there are other planes that do have a tendency to pitch up in neutral trim, e. g. the 109
Quote:
- I don't know how hard it would be to code this into the game but would it be possible to ease the ground handling of twin or multi engined planes for players who don't have multiple throtles by combining engine power with the rudder input ?
If this is done, then please make it a feature that can be disabled.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

- As Gaunt1 said, to correct He111s cokpits because, to be honest, I can't see **** when flying it, let alone in formation.
That is the smallest problem with He111s. H2 is Ok apart from some cockpit modeling glitches, but H6 is terrible: 1; it has only external loads, while it should have optional internal loads too. 2; missing gun in forward ventral tub! (this was standard even in mid production H2!) 3; ventral tub has also incorrect MG mount 4; top gunner's glass "hood" is missing (also from H2) 5; it has somewhat incorrect instruments in cockpit
Additionally, H12 version has totally wrong insrtument panel, it was split and moved to both sides of cockpit, resulting in excellent forward visibility. Its top gunner also lacking proper revi gunsights.
Check yt2's mod: http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.ph...,31076.60.html