Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

A very pleasant surprise, indeed! Thank you very, very much in advance!

What happened to the flyable Fiat G.55, though? I don't want to sound ungrateful, but that's the plane I was looking forward to fly most. Is there still a plan to integrate it into 4.11 as well?
Old 04-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Yabba dabba dooooo.......

The new flyable bombers are real masterpieces.
Old 04-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz X View Post
What happened to the flyable Fiat G.55, though? I don't want to sound ungrateful, but that's the plane I was looking forward to fly most. Is there still a plan to integrate it into 4.11 as well?
Yes there is. No sure if it will happen though. We won't press it too much now, so if the deadline is there and its not ready, it goes to the next patch. Thats how it is. With high probability there will be some more flyable at least. This update shows only a piece of the new content (which will however be not as big as 4.10).

We'll keep you updated.

----------------------------------------------
For bugreports, help and support contact:
daidalos.team@googlemail.com

For modelers - The IL-2 standard modeling specifications:
IL-Modeling Bible
Old 04-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Approved Member

I LOOOOOOOVE the new bomb fusing options. Perfect. IL2 will also be on my HD for some time to come.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Approved Member

Really gorgeous!
I've got to say that giving the current aircraft in IL-2 a facelift is a great idea and if all of them were treated in this way, with curves that are curves and so-on you'll have given the sim a new lease of life.

Devastator.......I could kiss you!
Old 04-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJGr.Ost_Caspar View Post
Yes there is. No sure if it will happen though. We won't press it too much now, so if the deadline is there and its not ready, it goes to the next patch. Thats how it is. With high probability there will be some more flyable at least. This update shows only a piece of the new content (which will however be not as big as 4.10).

We'll keep you updated.
Thank's so much for the kind reply! Just take all the time in the world you need, you never let us down so far

Again, absolutely great update to come, with or without the G.55. Especially everything about the Pe-8 is simply amazing! Absolutely lovely new external skin, no more brown-green ugliness. And the fact that it'll finally be flyable... Honestly, I think simply everone was waiting for this since seeing this monstrosity for the first time ingame
Old 04-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Approved Member

IL4 !!! and Pe8 !!!
4.11 will be a bomber-patch!!!
Old 04-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Approved Member

Love this video.

Good work guys.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Approved Member

I just really really hope that there will be some kind of bomb fusing manual, for example when i select Low Level and 3 seconds, I want to know which fuse will be selected and what are its properties (electrical/timed/airtravel, reliability etc )
Old 04-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Registered Member

Thank You! I really appreciate your work keeping this sim alive. I have CoD in my bookcase just for supporting Oleg&co. Given the circumstances im gonna keep my old rig at least one year

10 years old engine..you´re doing great job!
Closed Thread