Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Approved Member

Default Daidalos Team's Room -QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS ONLY - For 4.11

My guess is that wading through 182 pages in the other topic is quite enough. Let's start fresh.

I have a few ideas:

*Possibility for creating a personalized trim setting, for the few who feel their favourite plane has the wrong setting. I would keep it simple: a small pointer at a folder with files for the appropriate a/c which can be edited by hand. No file or folder? Standard 4.10 setting. This way people will just shut up, and do it themselves.

*Probably recycled lots of times but maybe there could be an option for people wanting to install their own sounds, but with the disclaimer that there will be no support from TD for any modification by any user, and not a single sound will be provided. This way it's the user's own responsibility if he fracks up his game and the whole 10 year old discussion will finally end, and no-one will have to pay for anything. Again, a pointer at a folder with subfolders/files, no modification of the original sound engine of any kind. No folders or files found? Then Original sound. A bit like custom skins.
"Slow frame rate? Strange antenna growing out of your head(s)? Your cannons sounding like Star Trek phasers? Try the Original sounds. Problem solved? Tough luck partner, you're on your own."

*I'd like a japanese and american generic carrier especially for online play, where the deck doesn't get damaged due to torpedo strikes. Right now landing or taking off is impossible with those holes, but the whole thing still floats and is useless. Probably the deletion of a few lines of data?

Last edited by Azimech; 01-19-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

Please give us the possibility to jettison rocket launchers from the Bf109/110/FW190 after firing them, as historical.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

Any chance of getting map re-paints like Redkos desert map?
Old 01-19-2011, 04:39 PM
Approved Member

It would be nice to have a way, if you are flying lead in a level bomber, to have a way to tell the other planes in your flight to release their bombs. Either via a new command to your flight or via some sort of key-bound toggle "FlightReleasesBombsOnPlayerRelease" on/off.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
Please give us the possibility to jettison rocket launchers from the Bf109/110/FW190 after firing them, as historical.
That already works in 4.10. You need to have a button mapped to the command "Jettison Stores" (or something like this).
Old 01-19-2011, 04:41 PM
Approved Member

More loadouts..

and the ability to be able to carry both bombs and rockets simultainosly into battle

il2 p47 as examples

as historical
Old 01-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM View Post
It would be nice to have a way, if you are flying lead in a level bomber, to have a way to tell the other planes in your flight to release their bombs. Either via a new command to your flight or via some sort of key-bound toggle "FlightReleasesBombsOnPlayerRelease" on/off.
I saw the movie Memphis Belle yesterday. Not a bad idea.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:55 PM
Registered Member

Default love xxx

1) add these third party mods, the first [url removed[ to correct fw190 cowling system by default

the second [url removed[ to replace the original fugly pilot mesh with these new ones, *no FPS drop*

2) as said add at least redko sands of time map, great one frankly massively amazing map to default ones

3) add a more "oilish" look to the oil paths on teh cockpit when hit, we're still flying 400km/h, it should move (i'm sure i saw a mod video featuring this) and have more drops allover.

4) dim the pilot blooding a bit, we're not equipped with medikits as they did, a bit at least.

5) wind settings in QM? separate gun convergence? TANK FLIPPIN AND ROLLIN? UNICORNS ON RAINBOWS?

ok, apart from point 5, i foresee everything else as possible

thanks!

Last edited by SUP / Revan; 01-19-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Approved Member

SUP / Revan, discussion about mods and pointers to mod sites are not allowed. Please edit your post and remove those references.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimech View Post
SUP / Revan, discussion about mods and pointers to mod sites are not allowed. Please edit your post and remove those references.
done, i was only a lot willing to be helpful saving precious time and providing immediate proof of my saying i wasn't aware of this limitation - may i least point out the full name of the mod then? guess not.
Closed Thread