Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _RAAF_Firestorm View Post
Dear TD, I've searched through this thread and have not found this potential bug listed:

When online and watching someone else from external views, I can see their bomb strapped on a hard point but in many instances, I no longer see the bomb drop when released, it simply disappears. The bomb seems to go invisible from the point of release to the point of impact. When the bomb goes invisible, the explosion is not seen either, however the effect of that explosion on other objects is evident. The same effect has been reported by other squad members, we initially thought this was a packet loss issue but even when we've been hosting locally, with strong connections and low pings, the effect persists.

Note that this does not seem to occur when bombs are dropped from a bomb bay, it only happens when they are dropped from a centre or wing mounted hardpoint.

For your consideration.

Confirmed, but this is a very old issue. I'm not sure if its even a bug, as the information is delivered (hit or not hit), unlike the visual.

----------------------------------------------
For bugreports, help and support contact:
daidalos.team@googlemail.com

For modelers - The IL-2 standard modeling specifications:
IL-Modeling Bible
Old 02-15-2011, 01:10 AM
Approved Member

Many thanks for replying Caspar, much appreciated.

Perhaps it might be the case that a greater number of occurences have been noted since we started using MDS compatible maps with 4.10, so in turn we've become much more aware of the problem? Who knows.

Nevermind - just happy to have your advice on it. Cheers,
Old 02-15-2011, 03:21 AM
Approved Member

Probably a very old bug, but a good portion of the main tires of the landing gear on the Yak-3 poke up through the upper wing when retracted.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest123 View Post
Probably a very old bug, but a good portion of the main tires of the landing gear on the Yak-3 poke up through the upper wing when retracted.
Yep that's an old one... and it's not the only plane with that problem or with gear retraction animation problems. The Hurricane and P-51 have some issues there too.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
Yep that's an old one... and it's not the only plane with that problem or with gear retraction animation problems. The Hurricane and P-51 have some issues there too.
P-40 too, I think

If you are insecure: use more bullets.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:59 AM
Approved Member

Default spitfire nuetral rudder trim

Has this already been discussed, I always have to hit a button to set the rudder trim to nuetral, otherwise she's always pulling left.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:48 AM
Approved Member

Alright! Thanks alot everyone for all your input and reports! It was definitly very helpfull.

If you find issues, that are new or still existing with 4.10.1m, so please go to the according thread here:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=18753

@Admins: we would like to keep this sticky for a while, so we (and everyone else) have a fast access to the postings, if needed. It can be closed though. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 02-19-2011 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Closed
Closed Thread