Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-31-2011, 11:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Is it bad when Dave, Jack, Kav or McQ phone me and the ringtone is the BoB theme....
This demonstrates what that theme tune does....how beautiful is this soundtrack but oh so much more when the music comes in...I dare you not to get a wry smile of pride!
That is magnific, epic, say what you want a true thing of beauty. I'd give my left ball to fly one of those. Maybe even both ballz!
Old 09-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Approved Member

Neat little site this ......... had a quick stint over it what i seen was good anyways

http://www.world-war-2-planes.com/index.html

couple ........... they may have been mentioned already though.

Enola gay
30 secs over Tokyo
The Target for Tonight - olde Lancaster movie film directed by Harry Watt. There is a docudrama of similar title about
The star of Africa

Big list of films in here aswell.......................

some epic as mentioned ............... some aweful lollol

http://www.coastcomp.com/av/fltline2/avmovie.htm
Old 09-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Approved Member

sorry but i didn't want to dig up an old thread for this.I was listening to some you tube videos of p51 engine start up and i wondered what four would sound like.this is for guys like me who havn't or probably never will hear it in person.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane View Post

sorry but i didn't want to dig up an old thread for this.I was listening to some you tube videos of p51 engine start up and i wondered what four would sound like.this is for guys like me who havn't or probably never will hear it in person.
Very nice.
Now If that was a CloD Lancaster

With No3 engine startup It would be yawing hard to port
With No4 engine startup It would be veering uncontrolably to port
With No2 engine startup No3 would be starting to overheat
With No1 engine startup No3 would be cooking No4 overheating
and you would be getting the dreaded messages......
"blown cylinderhead gasket No3 engine... radiator leak No4 engine...Oil leak No3 engine...
Old 09-04-2011, 04:17 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbysocks View Post
wasnt WW2 but was a good flick about the early days of aviation...barnstorming, movie making, and airshows....some great flying scenes for the day ( 1975 ).

The Great Waldo Pepper

Agree good movie and no CGI. I also wouldn't doubt if parts of the movie"red tail" was filmed there (Valencia,Ca.) also were Ba,Ba Black Sheep was filmed. Just outside from L.A. and about accuracy I would agree about not holding your breath. But that's Hollywood! Next, Battle of Britian flying P-51B sorry to my British friends.

Last edited by U2RATTLEHUM; 09-04-2011 at 04:22 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane View Post

Not being biased in any way whatsoever but a symphony of merlins on the Lanc turns me into the 5 year who remembers the first time I saw them. In no way do I get at all giddy as the Duxford Wing will testify too......
Old 12-16-2011, 10:09 PM
Approved Member

Anyone seen anything recent about John Woo's Flying Tigers project? I'm interested to see the Chinese take on the AVG and perhaps a more accurate portrayal of the AVG as opposed to John Wayne's old B&W film.

It was supposed to start filming this past spring, but there hasn't been any news since August 2010.

At least Red Tails is on the horizon. Might need to turn my brain off for some of it, but I plan on being entertained.