Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-14-2011, 04:36 PM
Approved Member

Default thanks to aurora2011,ikurrina,kav,killersoft and tatandu13

just want say a big thanks to u guys for 2 nights ago games and gentlemen attitude!
it is incredible how good is our communauty!
really appreciate these great moments and before did the sim games ,i did 2 or 3 arcade games and i would like to honored aurora2011,really very good meaning ,gentleman ,arcade ace...no just an ace that i put in the list of my flying devils bop brothers...aurora u are really very very good an a gentleman warrior!
i want honored too tatandu13,an other new french comrade in bop skies...check your six guys this other native of the frog eater land have a real talent!
...and to conclude these killers gangsters of ikurrina ,kav and killersoft and all my others bop killers friend will be always welcome with their gentlemen attitude and their deadly bullets!!

thx a lot bros!

and like say the real french fighter pilots :A LA CHASSE!BORDEL!

friendly
olife

Last edited by olife; 12-14-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

Hurrah, that's great Olife. I applaud you for paying respect to the Arcade players. You are the "spiritual leader" of our BOP family in my view. I only wish I had been online that day you were playing Arcade. I would have loved to fly some missions with you. Here's hoping for 2012 we can get some games in together.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjg10 View Post
Hurrah, that's great Olife. I applaud you for paying respect to the Arcade players. You are the "spiritual leader" of our BOP family in my view. I only wish I had been online that day you were playing Arcade. I would have loved to fly some missions with you. Here's hoping for 2012 we can get some games in together.
hello green devil!

millions thanks for your gentleman words!!!that's really put me very moved and honored!!! ,A BIG THANKS TO U BRO !and of course i will be very honored to play with u !!!!!!i think it is unfair to "forgot" the arcade players,even if my favorite mode is sim ,i think,in my point of view, there is no modes easier than an others ,and during the arcade games with aurora2011 and others players,i was totally dominated ,by god i did my best but impossible to win !arcade mode is fast ,really fast,too fast for me ,and like in realistic ,no question to use camouflage or altitude to wait like a spider in the dark that a prey come,because of the lock.
no,arcade players are not a "second rank"players,realistic players are not "medium rank players" and sim players are not the kings,the 3 modes have their own difficulty,that's just a question of taste,my favorite mode is sim cause like in real and possibility to use tactics cause no lock ,i like the "spider in the dark"!
to conclude i want to say that the best thing is that everybody can play like he want ,he prefer,take fun ,that's the first goal of the video game !

...arcade players ,realistic players ,sim players,respect to u ,sharks of the sky!

A LA CHASSE ! BORDEL !

FRIENDLY
the frog eater olife
Old 12-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Approved Member

Bonjour mon amie Olife ...., je viens de rencontrer "tatandu13" votre nouvelle camarade français ce soir, dans les quelques matches, je dois dire .... très joueur juste .... combat très dur avec tatandu13 et MIG21 dans leurs deux mobylette I-16 russes course! contre mon Me109G6 .... Puis prochain match .... MIG21 a changé l'année à 1941 ... donc pas de Me109G6 pour moi ... ! ....... donc nous avons tous volée I-16 et avait encore un combat très dur et beaucoup de plaisir pour tous ....

Ainsi mon ami ...... Je lève un verre de vin à un autre légionnaire "" Honneur et Fidélité "

Hello Olife my friend...., I have just met "tatandu13" your new French comrade tonight in a few matches ,i must say.... very fair player.... very hard fight with tatandu13 and MIG21 in their two stroke I-16 Russian mobylette !!! against my Me109G6.... Then next match....MIG21 changed year to 1941...so no Me109G6 for me ... !! ....... so we all fly I-16 and still had a very hard fight and a lot of fun for all....

So my friend...... I raise another glass of wine to another Legionnaire " "Honneur et Fidélité"

See you soon Bro
Old 12-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBoar44 View Post
Bonjour mon amie Olife ...., je viens de rencontrer "tatandu13" votre nouvelle camarade français ce soir, dans les quelques matches, je dois dire .... très joueur juste .... combat très dur avec tatandu13 et MIG21 dans leurs deux mobylette I-16 russes course! contre mon Me109G6 .... Puis prochain match .... MIG21 a changé l'année à 1941 ... donc pas de Me109G6 pour moi ... ! ....... donc nous avons tous volée I-16 et avait encore un combat très dur et beaucoup de plaisir pour tous ....

Ainsi mon ami ...... Je lève un verre de vin à un autre légionnaire "" Honneur et Fidélité "

Hello Olife my friend...., I have just met "tatandu13" your new French comrade tonight in a few matches ,i must say.... very fair player.... very hard fight with tatandu13 and MIG21 in their two stroke I-16 Russian mobylette !!! against my Me109G6.... Then next match....MIG21 changed year to 1941...so no Me109G6 for me ... !! ....... so we all fly I-16 and still had a very hard fight and a lot of fun for all....

So my friend...... I raise another glass of wine to another Legionnaire " "Honneur et Fidélité"

See you soon Bro
hello my english brother!

first million thanks for french words and the respect u have for france!it is a great honor for me to read a reply in french!i'm really moved!!T for THANKS!!

yes mig21 and tatandu13 are really very good with the i16!
haha!!lool!the i16 mobylette!!!your comment is too funny !!!it make me laugh a lot!!great!!!!!!!!!

i'm really proud to raise a glass of red wine of BORDEAUX to honored u ,english brother!!long life england!triple hourra for the kingdom!!!!

friendly
olife