Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 12-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up Looking for realistic battles

im looking for people who will do more realistic dogfights eg spits vs messeschmitts or hurricanes vs hienkels. we could do some spits defending a airfield against hienkels as a custom team dogfight!
Old 12-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Approved Member

Well I'm currently in the middle of doing some historically accurate battles in my Battle of Stalingrad historicals series, complete with having to return to designated areas when you run out of ammo before you can bail out for a new plane. We usually meet Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays at 10:30pm EST doing two missions each night. You are more than welcome to join our group if you can play during that time. Send me a friend request via PSN and I'll get you added to the updates list. Also visit the link below to the Stalingrad Historicals thread for more details!

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=27939
Old 12-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffMonk View Post
Well I'm currently in the middle of doing some historically accurate battles in my Battle of Stalingrad historicals series, complete with having to return to designated areas when you run out of ammo before you can bail out for a new plane. We usually meet Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays at 10:30pm EST doing two missions each night. You are more than welcome to join our group if you can play during that time. Send me a friend request via PSN and I'll get you added to the updates list. Also visit the link below to the Stalingrad Historicals thread for more details!

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=27939

OOOOHHHHH dear im on xbox. sorry