Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 03-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Default New MKII Ships, where to get ?

As I played through the game the first time is realised that there were some MKII version of common ships like the Stiletto MKII.

So I just looked through the carcasses.xml file in the data\game folder and discovered that there was even a gunslinger MKII and Hrimturs MKII and so one.

but the only ships I was able to discover and buy were the cleaner MKII, Stiletto MKII, Wyvern MKII and Stormcrow MKII (Black stromcrow)

So I am curious if anybody already know where or how to get a gunslinger MKII (since the ships is awesome with 4 big guns and 3 system slots) or any other MKII ships meantioned in the file.

there even seems to be ship named satan with 1000 hull, 1000 shield (with 3 shield/sec) , 2 big guns and 3 system slots but like the gunslinger mKII i haven`t found any trace of it yet.

Last edited by Xyanid; 03-11-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

u can get the mk2 gun slinger from charon the station there sells that the hirmitus and 1 other forget which its based off but has 4 light guns 1 hvy
Old 03-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
u can get the mk2 gun slinger from charon the station there sells that the hirmitus and 1 other forget which its based off but has 4 light guns 1 hvy
Charon sells the Templar modified ships, very good ships IMO.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

great thx, now i only have to find the satan and see how this ship turns out in combat.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Approved Member

The Satan is not acquirable... as it is the precursor drones that Ternie summons. Although the Wyvern is practically a clone of the Satan.

There is a non-pilotable version, though, that you get from destroying the Star Hammer memorial. Looking through the files, it seems like that originally they put an actual Satan ship in the star hammer, but decided to change their mind somewhere along development and put the non-pilotable version in there instead (which is basically just shop food).