Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 12-25-2012, 07:19 AM
Approved Member

Default the failure of clod is a failure of US ALL

the murder message for a kill in the console was an idea of mine, the panning of mouse insync with displacement as well

so something that had my colaboration failed, and i ask why?

wel all know:

HATE

ive done my good blowing the fire by posting some bizarre thing, well i learnt my lesson

seems the devs learnt since in the new forum you can totally ignore a user, if you ignore raaaaaid youll hear no longer about me since whole threads posted by the user are ignored

what do you think is the reason for the "hate" that destroyed OUR game? and lets pray doesnt destroy our world

me? too much tv and murdering games

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL
Old 12-25-2012, 07:28 AM
Approved Member

Anyone got a spare ultra machine?
Old 12-25-2012, 08:00 AM
Approved Member

Raaid, I think the vicious "complaints" culture, nurtured especially in the UK by the gutter press, is responsible for the kind of tone some people find absolutely acceptable. But beyond that, it also seems to me that the rather sad haters just did it because they craved some kind of notoriety that their real lives couldn't give them. Big fish in a small pond syndrome...

I don't know anything about them in real life, thank god, but one thing is for sure: flight sim fans they are not. They are driven by destroying something, like pulling wings of a fly, and not by contributing to anything. The kind of people I've always steered well clear off in real life.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:43 AM
Approved Member

Freycinet, thats actually the best way I've seen it put yet anywhere , and I agree completely, the people you mention never seemed to realise the damage they were doing at the time, as has been said at the BOS forum they got what they wanted, sadly.

Your also right that they're definitely not flight sim fans, it's good to see that 777 is taking a strong line with these clowns.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post
the murder message for a kill in the console was an idea of mine, the panning of mouse insync with displacement as well

so something that had my colaboration failed, and i ask why?

wel all know:

HATE

ive done my good blowing the fire by posting some bizarre thing, well i learnt my lesson

seems the devs learnt since in the new forum you can totally ignore a user, if you ignore raaaaaid youll hear no longer about me since whole threads posted by the user are ignored

what do you think is the reason for the "hate" that destroyed OUR game? and lets pray doesnt destroy our world

me? too much tv and murdering games
Stop it Raaaaid you are making waaay too much sense lately!
Old 12-25-2012, 09:40 AM
Approved Member

Yay Raaid. No idea wtf you said. But have another wodka for me guy! Merry xmas.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Approved Member

I disagree, I think...?
If the product were solid there would have been no hate.

So what would have been best, to simply play long and ignore and cover up the laundry list of faults in the game or to be honest about it?

It was their responsibility to release a functional product. Not ours to eat whatever garbage they threw at us.
Old 12-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Approved Member

it is not a failure of us all...

it was a failure from the beggining
i remember myself to say it 1 year ago and someone says to me that they going to fix it and i don't know nothing.....well where are you now little fella.....
ho ho ho ho merry christmas to you all
Old 12-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Approved Member

If CloD had been released last year as an paid open beta -- pay $20 for the beta, with option to upgrade to release ver for $29 later -- it would have made all the difference and MG would still be working on The Sequel.

Instead they tried the sneaky used-car sales way and MG have paid the price. They gambled their reputation and lost.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:02 PM
Approved Member

You think? you think enough people would of brought COD full price after 18 months of patches to have made it worth while them making the sequel?

Not a chance, the last patch fixed the online lag, but they was almost no fixes for offline and that's where most people play.