Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 01:47 AM
Approved Member

You have to realise that no-one is interested in what you think.

That's it.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Approved Member

then out of curiosity why do you read me or why do you think people reads me, i think this got to 2000 vies and most of that is people coming for more

not to mention that this confrontation makes people more interested

so why do you read something that is not interesting to you?

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL
Old 05-28-2012, 02:58 AM
71st_Mastiff

you mean squinting?
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc
Old 05-28-2012, 03:33 AM
Approved Member

yeah that helps but what im really doing is tensing the zone between my eyes which comes a crak-click sound from the center of my head

im boosting that by moving the neck which increses the cracks coming from my head not my neck, now im concentrating on getting the most cracks i can

i had never ever seen so well at night without glasses as now

when i get to full correction i swallow my fears and go to the optometrist so he verifies my perfect sight

the improvement tensing the zone between my eyes its been so great im almost convinced i will get completely rid of 8+ strong glasses before the summer ends

and with a bit of luck i could make a really the most fantastic hit:

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL
Old 05-28-2012, 04:18 AM
Approved Member

ROLF, yes. Those guys are good. I'm impressed. But nobody flexes a fornix like Loreen!

and her heroic, award winning performance will bring a tear to anyone's third eye!

Old 05-28-2012, 07:38 AM
Approved Member

raaaid just stop it,this has been going on for far too long.

We don't care about what you say because there's no logic in it. If that's not enough,we know well that you're doing this because you feed on attention,probably because life doesn't offer you much else in terms of satisfaction.

I'll never stop telling you this: the majority of us know who you really are and how cunning you can be. You cleverly play on the edge of forum rules and have fun doing it. Ironically I feel like it's my fault,because I was among the people who asked for an off-topic forum. Had we kept things the way they were you would have had your ass kicked out hey presto.

And mind you,I don't care about your reply,there is nothing you can say that will change what I think of you. All I'm saying is that I'm tired of having to skim through your BS threads to read things I like.

You don't like to conform? U think we're all sheep? Tough,we like it and we don't need a messiah,above all not one like you.

Go out in the sun,stay off the Internet,it will only do you good.
Old 05-28-2012, 07:47 AM
Approved Member

raaaid.......if it's calcification you are concerned about then surely you realise the culprit is 'calcium'.....prevention is better than cure, you need to take calcium completely out of your diet..

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition
Closed Thread