Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Approved Member

Default i have recovered from 8 dioptries of shortsight by tensing the zone between the eyes

i know this is gonna bring me big travel, but its my moral duty to tell you this:

i have been 4 years researching on how to heal my huge 8 dioptries shorsight and 3 days ago got a bingo

ive been 3 days tensin and relaxing the zone between the eyes inside the head

after doing that for just 3 days now i have an almost perfect sight even in horrible light conditions

of course if your shor sighted and want to do this i take no responsability, and i advice you to tense that zone jsut slightly, as any work out exceesss can bring lesions, but also does lasik surgery

my main motivation on this research is help my shortsighted niece, now with this discovery i dont think she will need glasses any more

take into account also that though i have a reputtation of being crazy so do have of honest person, im not asking you for money, i tell you this just for the sake of the common good

now waiting to be banned for opening a close thread or being bullied but whatever i dont mind cause i post this with my best intentions so its not something to regret however the consecuences

I PREFER TO LOVE WITHOUT BEING LOVED THAT NOT LOVE AT ALL
Old 05-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Approved Member

I think your great Raaaid, dont listen to the bully's.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Approved Member

check out this copy past:

"Calcifications on the brain have many names, calcinosis and Fahr's Syndrome for instance. But the cause remains the same for all of them. They are a result of too much calcium depositing and accumulating in the soft tissue of the brain. Calcifications can happen all over the body. For some, like martial artists, calcifications are a good thing. The actually grow them on their knuckles by punching hard surfaces, to harden their fists. For the rest of us however, we want calcifications to stay well away, especially from our brains!

Symptoms

In cases where calcium has built up in the brain, people show various brain dysfunctions.

Loss or partial loss of motor control.
Involuntary movement, tremors, writhing.
Stiffness or rigidity.
Dementia, mental retardation.
Mask like facial appearance.
Vision problems.
Seizures."

by stretching this muscle between the eyes inside your phisically desencrustating the clacifications and also increasing blood flood

ill keep away from paranoia but its really sad that most people have a big portion of the brain calcified

Old 05-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post
now waiting to be banned for opening a close thread or being bullied but whatever i dont mind cause i post this with my best intentions so its not something to regret however the consecuences
I don't think you are gonna get banned for upsetting some optricians... Hope your vision stays 'better'.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Approved Member

also im pretty sure that by tensing the zone between the eyes im breaking the calcifications cause i hear them cracking like click click

and now a litle paranoia:

did you know that fluorine its a clacificant?

ponder this after checking the calcification thing of the brain which causes dumbness

Old 05-18-2012, 09:21 PM
Approved Member

You have been researching for four years to discover this ?

Its called squinting

It cures nothing

Go see an optician

Tell him your 3D vision and aura vision is a bit blurry

In fact the only "cure" for shortsight is possibly

Go outside in daylight lots, look at distant objects

Avoid overuse of computers and reading esp in poor light

But remember, when I say distant objects i DONT mean the sun.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Approved Member

RAAID,
What term should we look up on the interwebs to understand the process you are describing? Some will not understang the words you used.

Thanks
Old 05-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Approved Member

well that depends what causs the vision failure

if the vision failue is due to the calcification of the brain you should use the muscle in your brain to strecht it and hold off calcification incrustations

i dont think you can find this on the web as you cant find the real reason cause they put fluorine in water world wide

well seems i found the antidote against fluorine which casues the brain to calcify and make people dumb and docile

lets see just try it move the muscle of your head, the eyebrows the ears till you localizw a muscle right in the midel of your head, then you strecth it but just slightly not to take risks and youll hear a click click sound from the cracking of the clacified parts

after all fluorine and lead happens naturally in nature so this is the defence we have against them

edit:

thouigh theres a problem with this i have no trouble risking my health ut risking my sister health is another thing

i feel so depressed she just told me she has now two diotries even after having lasik

and i feel depresed casue she as my niece as me as you have parts of the brain calcified for the system putting rat poison in water

i ll stop thinking cause i feel like crying now

edit:

this really upsets me

im not used to people having trust on me and after having shown my sister my improvement in sight she told me that after lasik she got two dioptries

so she asked me if i could teach her some exercise

i told her to look at stereograms i didnt fell like telling her more dangerous exercises like this one

so well ill over do the tensing the zone between the eyes to make sure theres no risk

this is the law of cannon makers to make themselves the test shot

Last edited by raaaid; 05-19-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post

"ooooh look at me the poor victim!"

you've got to be kidding me man, you're STILL at it...
Old 05-19-2012, 05:26 AM
Approved Member

Raaaid, you have no muscles in your brain
All you are doing is pulling funny faces
Your eyesight appears to improve becouse you are distorting your eyeball
You can get a similar effect by doing this
Take a finger and place it beside your eye just below your temple
Gently pull the skin beside your eye baclwards
This will put presure on your eyelid which will press on your eye and compress your eyeball.
Now you will be ab;e to see clearer things at a distance
Try it
Closed Thread