Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 01-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raaaid View Post
the murder message for a kill in the console was an idea of mine, the panning of mouse insync with displacement as well

so something that had my colaboration failed, and i ask why?

wel all know:

HATE

ive done my good blowing the fire by posting some bizarre thing, well i learnt my lesson

seems the devs learnt since in the new forum you can totally ignore a user, if you ignore raaaaaid youll hear no longer about me since whole threads posted by the user are ignored

what do you think is the reason for the "hate" that destroyed OUR game? and lets pray doesnt destroy our world

me? too much tv and murdering games
I think your heart is in the right place Raaid and I agree with you. No wonder this forum has been called the "banana" forum for some time with all the hate and whining. But I think the dropping of CLOD has little to do with this forum -I doubt any financers or decision makers are visiting this place

By the way I sincerely believe CLOD will live on…

Cheers/m