Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 09-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Approved Member

At least in my country, Spain, the game is not releasing this month, I'm sure of that. And yes, I'm with you, before talking about a future expansion set, I prefer to know when I will be able to play the full game
Old 09-21-2008, 06:27 AM
Approved Member

Wow new race looks cool.
also, i don't mind playing as a female i don't really se how it will affect me, it's just that i will have a husband instead of a wife

ah... you people are you , in my country i am sure it will not even release. i will have to wait for one of my official trips to go to some other country and buy it there.

Last edited by sinava; 09-21-2008 at 07:32 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial Dane View Post
And that is how i feel it would be with a female main character being forced upon me.
You have a male main character forced upon you in the original. Nothing's going to change, then.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:10 PM
Approved Member

How can it be forced upon me there when it is a choice i would still make myself ? So how about you stop being so asinine and say something sensible.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
How can it be forced upon me there when it is a choice i would still make myself ?
Because your preference is completely irrelevant: you still don't have a choice in the matter. You know, the lack of choice you were complaining about here: "but you didn't choose them, so the connection isn't exactly that strong and you don't feel so attached or interested".
Old 09-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Approved Member

Why when it is a choice i would make ? A simple one at that, so stay on subject or bring something else up.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
... wait so you are being forced into it ? .. never fun that
What's wrong with being forced into a girl? You don't seem to mind being forced into a guy. ^2

In all seriousness, do we know what the new race is?

Also, things I would like:
Three hero classes, opposites of the current ones (Barbarian, who weakens enemies, ?Overlord? who does the opposite of the Paladin, and Warlock, who makes spells into darker versions, summons evil things, and sacrifices his own units in exchange for rage and mana) I think it would be fun to look at the darker side, especially if you could chose both directions, good and evil.

For races (if one is not already known) some fun ones would be Nagas, Avians, Centaurs, etc.

It's always good to expand spells, artifacts, etc.

A new spirit of Rage might be fun, or perhaps there could be 2 spirit sets, rage and thought. This could divide up whether you are a Barbarian, Overlord, and Warlock or Knight, Paladin and Mage. The first set has the new spirit set, whereas the existing choices have the new four. They would be creatures that didn't do much harm, but could majorly boost the hero's own powers, creature skills/attributes, etc.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:17 AM
Approved Member

Well more expanding on the already exisiting races is always fun, and for a new race ? Well there are tons of opportunities, question is what way Katauri wants to go.

And if new rage spirits were to be added, i think it would be a better choice if the player could choose among them to be honest.