Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 08-03-2011, 06:48 AM
Registered Member

Firstly, elk266 thank you for the amazing job you've done so far to translate this game - I can only imagine how long its taken you. I bought the game a few months back and tried playing it with yang33s translation before giving up not long after completing the tutorial as I really had no idea what was going on.

Last night I came across your translation and I can finally understand the opening cut-scene. Also having the English translations for the menus and buttons helps enormously.

One thing I did do when I got the game originally was to rewrite almost all the tutorial text so that it was easier for me to follow and the English expression flowed more smoothly. I notice your translation pretty much uses the machine translation for this section so if you're interested you can download my tutorial rewrite from here and use it if you think it helps: http://www.norrin.org/downloads/Marauder/Tutorial.rar

Dunno might save you some time (only goes up tutorial section 48 or there abouts).

Anyway if you have time keep up the great work.

Best wishes,

norrin

PS: This game works wonderfully well with NVidia's 3D vision system.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

Thanks norrin, i'm glad someone has downloaded it and found it helpful. I will add your work to my pack for the next release.
I could never make sense of half of this game, so i pretty much made up stuff to suit the cutscenes, i think it works so far.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON
Journal entries
Dialogues within the bazaar
Dialogues and cutscenes after mission 5