Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Technical issues

Technical issues Technical problems and solutions

Old 10-26-2011, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Mouse pointer stuck

I just reinstalled my OS and after reinstalling assault squad the mouse pointer is stuck it changes shape from movement to attack etc... but does not follow across the screen for some reason but stays in the lower left of the screen. This makes playing the game impossible. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from normal to run as admin to no avail. Has anyone else experienced this and or can tel me how to fix this problem. Are there any remnants of assault squad left after uninstalling like in app data etc... that may not be removed that I can delete manually or maybe a registry key that is left that may be doing this? I know that sometimes remnants are left that upon a reinstall are not actually reinstalled but left tath can cause problems like this. I also have men of War too and it has the same problem. I don't want to have to reinstall the whole OS from scratch again but will if there is no way around thiis issue and hope that it does not recur. thanks
Old 10-27-2011, 07:03 PM
Approved Member

Maybe the mouse set up was change in the control panel, try changing the mouse set up and see if that fix it but aside that no idea.