Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Theatre of War series

Theatre of War series The most historically accurate RTS games

Old 02-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Registered Member

Default Congratulations, 1C!

Theatre of War is the best game I have played in a long, long time. I remember trying the demo a while ago, and didnt get into it due to extreme dual core stuttering.

After seeing some screens over at Battlefront and some videos at Youtube, I desided to get it anyway, and wow, this game is on my list of greatest games ever, alongside Silent Hunter 3, Rome: Total War and Soldiers: Heroes of WW2.

Thank you so much for releasing a truly exciting game with just the right mix between realism and gameplay. The graphics are ok+ and the sounds average, but the gameplay is ace.

I am still only 5-6 missions into the German campaign, but I allready know this is a game I will be playing for a long time! (In contrast to the annoying Faces of War and the childish Company of Heroes)

I hope more people understand how good this is, and that you all get rich. There are so many bad games with good graphics these days, that I am feeling a bit like a giggling fanboy now, but what the heck.

Thanks again!

PS: Better explotions (ref World in Conflict and Company of heroes) would make this game spectacular.