Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 10-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Approved Member

2011 !

Play. Com

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/1021...n/Product.html

Due for release on 25 February 2011

IL2: Storm Of War - Battle Of Britain
( Not yet rated ) |Write a review »
£26.99 Free Delivery
RRP: £34.99 | You save: £8.00 (22%)
Pre-order. | Due for release on 25 February 2011

i go to sleep. bye
Core2Quad 9400 2.66Ghz 45nm - 4x2gb ddr2 800 Kingston = 8GBRAM - XFX Radeon HD 5850 Black Edition 1Gb DDR5 765Mhz/1440steam/ 4.5Gbps- 1/2 Terabyte Wn D 32mb - Mother Assus P5QLE - P&C Silencer 750W - Sentey RJA246 LCD 4 coolers - DVD/RW 20x LG - LCD Samsung P2350n 23" - Edifier C2 2.1+1

waiting for: Il-2: Armée de l’Air; Continuation War; Battle for Moscow; Stalingrad; El Alamein; Sicily; The West Air Campaign; Berlin
ZakKandrachoff
Old 10-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Approved Member

loool, next :
Due for release 13 March 2012!!

Youtube Profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/E69Qpassa
Old 10-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Hecke

Omg, Oleg time seems to go very different to mine.

When I read Oleg's comment, that they are "close, very close" to release I was thinking of 2 max. 3 months to go.

6 months is not at all close nor very close. It's a HALF year, isn't it.

A bit long for beta testing, I think.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Approved Member

I agree but zakk was the creator of this thread and was hilarious that he has given two days of a release of different year

Youtube Profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/E69Qpassa
Old 10-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Global Moderator

Thumbs up

Next thing we see...will be prognostications from the star gazers and horoscopes telling us when SOW will be released.

I'm quite sure at this point no one on the development team actually knows when SOW will go GOLD. Sure they have set completion dates in mind, but bugs... as Oleg calls them have a way of forcing changes in completion dates.

There is something good to look forward to now. TD is talking about releasing the 4.10 very soon.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hecke View Post
Omg, Oleg time seems to go very different to mine.

When I read Oleg's comment, that they are "close, very close" to release I was thinking of 2 max. 3 months to go.

6 months is not at all close nor very close. It's a HALF year, isn't it.

A bit long for beta testing, I think.
That is because you are very young and have zero on the job experience.

Should you decide to work in sales, you will learn 6 month is VERY close, lots of things have to be taken care of during this time.

Heck, even organising a decent party takes way over 4 weeks.
And there are no publishers, game mags, Internet sites, etc involved.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Global Moderator

It's going to happen one day...

I do recall a few years back when Forgotten Battles was announced for release. Everyone on the UbiSoft boards were overwhelmed with excitement.

Everyone was posting the board looking for for places to buy it. I remember the turmoil. What a hoot it was, but everyone was in the same place. They were overjoyed to get a copy. People all over the world were posting where they bought a copy,,,and there were two left, etc.

I remember going to a retail store Eletronics Boutique (EB, which is now GameStop). The clerk at the store didn't have any notion of what it was, afterall it wasn't a game like they normally sell.

It's going to be great fun when SOW releases.

One thing I do remember, correct me if I'm wrong. Oleg did share some information about the box cover for Forgotten Battles with us several months before release. Most of us were having a ball with IL2, patches were coming regular so we weren't in trance land waiting for the promised one.

I don't mean to sound condescending. All the talk in the world isn't going to release it faster. It is just a fact, it's gotta be finished before it can be released. No one will be disappointed with the BOB SOW, except game competitors. LOL
Old 10-07-2010, 04:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmiss View Post
Next thing we see...will be prognostications from the star gazers and horoscopes telling us when SOW will be released.

Oh .. that one is easy.

JUPITER (planet of joy, gifts, abundance and celebrations) conjuncts URANUS (which rules both computers and aviation) on the 4th January 2011.

Therefore SoW will be released early 2011.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpassa View Post
I agree but zakk was the creator of this thread and was hilarious that he has given two days of a release of different year
no no, i only ionized (o satirize, don't know exactly the word) how this guys improvise the date all the time.
the most important: they call it Il-2

Oleg said that Storm Of War are ready long time ago. but we don't want buy a wing of prey again, don't you? we want a complete game without bugs.

i need one of this
Core2Quad 9400 2.66Ghz 45nm - 4x2gb ddr2 800 Kingston = 8GBRAM - XFX Radeon HD 5850 Black Edition 1Gb DDR5 765Mhz/1440steam/ 4.5Gbps- 1/2 Terabyte Wn D 32mb - Mother Assus P5QLE - P&C Silencer 750W - Sentey RJA246 LCD 4 coolers - DVD/RW 20x LG - LCD Samsung P2350n 23" - Edifier C2 2.1+1

waiting for: Il-2: Armée de l’Air; Continuation War; Battle for Moscow; Stalingrad; El Alamein; Sicily; The West Air Campaign; Berlin
ZakKandrachoff
Old 10-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Approved Member

Well the first post(thread start), was a joke, how can you even trust anything with freewebs in the url?(freewebsite hosting service thats been around forever) ... It's so random it can be, however play.com is a lot more interesting.