Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Approved Member

Oleg can't even aswer if this new title will suport FreeTrack - after MASSIVE discussions about the subject - and some fanboys really are moving on with this discussion with TacKY?

Gimme a break... IL-2:CoD is near "vapouware" even when it's maybe going gold! It's one of the most pathetic examples of computer game marketing ever! Let's pray to the technical aspects of the game exceeds the marketing abilities of 1C, Ubi...

Remembers me Duke Nukem Forever... I hope we can have a good sim, but really I don't know how it will be launched...
Old 03-14-2011, 10:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacKY View Post
Looks like everybody is riled out and sending insults out like whores send STDs. I have never said I dont trust Oleg so how about you stop making stupid ******* assumptions but seeing as how you have put "rational thought" in trying to make a worthless comeback that will only further this argument, how about you read the rest of the thread and see that everything has all but ceased. There is no comprehensive feature list and I mean COMPREHENSIVE, not a rough overview but maybe we can leave at it that instead of trying to insult because isnt this forum supposedly suppose to be full of adults?

Thanks for the laugh mate.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:43 PM
Global Moderator

IMO, there aren't enough distributors.

There isn't enough competition among distributors, that is why the promotion on products handled by distributors is so puke poor.

The developers that distribute their own stuff do a great job marketing.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:32 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAim View Post
I can't come up with something logical to say so I will just say something to make it look like I got the last word in.
I fixed it for you since wanting a comprehensive list of features is laughable. Some people on this forum seem to be blinded by Oleg's past achievements; this is the worst forum when it comes to wanting more information or something as simple as a all inclusive features list. Ever since the beginning of March, it seems that a big conflict has consumed everyone.

Last edited by TacKY; 03-15-2011 at 02:38 AM.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoBiSoMeM View Post
Oleg can't even aswer if this new title will suport FreeTrack - after MASSIVE discussions about the subject - and some fanboys really are moving on with this discussion with TacKY?

Gimme a break... IL-2:CoD is near "vapouware" even when it's maybe going gold! It's one of the most pathetic examples of computer game marketing ever! Let's pray to the technical aspects of the game exceeds the marketing abilities of 1C, Ubi...

Remembers me Duke Nukem Forever... I hope we can have a good sim, but really I don't know how it will be launched...
Thats all you think about, Freetrack?
Old 03-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Approved Member

Have none of you seriously considered that the sudden absence of information since the physical copies publisher was confirmed that perhaps 1C Maddox is perhaps making a strategic play even if it causes in fighting with the community? We have ample evidence to suggest that 1C demanded holding digital distribution rights, but were forced to hold back pre-purchases until official release date. In an effort to increase their own profitability perhaps they made a decision to release a "gold" version the day of or day before they can contractually release a DD version of the game for download. I honestly am beginning to think there are elements of this community that intentionally fly in the face of evidence and simple deductive reasoning.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:14 AM
Sternjaeger

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmiss View Post
IMO, there aren't enough distributors.

There isn't enough competition among distributors, that is why the promotion on products handled by distributors is so puke poor.

The developers that distribute their own stuff do a great job marketing.
Rise of Flight had even a narrower market if possible, but the developer team published regularly video and picture updates showing the physics feature of the game: I still remember the marvel of seeing how they modelled the propeller airstream and how they showed it in action..

Oleg and his team are great, but they always lacked this intelligent approach to the developing side of things (probably because of lack of time and maybe for a bit of arrogance, but hey, you gotta give em credit for the results!)
Old 03-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Approved Member

OK you win Tacky, I've changed my illogical ways. I've decided that I don't trust Oleg either so I have now joined you in demanding that he tell us how great his game is!

You can now have the last word Tacky since I refuse to further engage in a battle of whits with an unarmed man.

P.S. Please feel free to put words in my mouth, question my sexual orientation, legitimacy of birth or anything else you wish.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royraiden View Post
Thats all you think about, Freetrack?
Yes, because I enjoy HT and don't want to buy NP hardware. Any problem with that?

The rest about CoD I know: will be the best combat FS of all time. You guys are the genious that spend a great amout of your live with boring talking about this title. My only concern is about suport for various HT solutions.

The rest? Will be great.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I only bought a joystick that is around $20 and to sauf, lrn2troll because blindly buying makes you an

id·i·ot (d-t)
n.
1. A foolish or stupid person.
2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Quote:
So is this a pathetic attempt to insult me because I dont want to buy some pedals or some other peripheralthat I dont need?