Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Ulrich Rudel View Post
One more thing-- upon closer inspection of my IL-2 Sturmovik instruction manual, I read the following:

"Please note that cockpit views are available for all of the flyable planes included in the game with the exception of the Bristol Blenheim, the Douglas A-20G Havoc, and the Messerschmitt Bf109F-4."

Doesn't that mean that the other German planes(Stuka Ju87 and the He-111) would have the cockpit view? I'm very confused.

Also, the manual evan adds on the next page:

"Again, cockpit views are available for all the flyable planes with the exceptions of the Bristol Blenheim, the Douglas A-20G Havoc, and the Messerschmitt Bf109F-4."

Well, it says that the cockpit views are available for all the flyable planes. Does that mean only planes flyable in the campaign?? Wouldn't that exclude the Bf109? (Unless you can play as it in the campaign mode; I have no idea since I haven't finished the campaign)

Help a noob once more?
The 109F is flyable in a singleplayer mission as a captured russian plane, the german bombers arn't flyable in single player. So its saying all flyable planes (In single player) have cockpits with those three plane being the exception. I agree its quite misleading in not stating single player only.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope

Last edited by Robotic Pope; 01-04-2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:37 AM
Approved Member

The cockpits were promised as DLC (free) at a later date, shortly after the patch i believe?

Though how things will work now i've no ide to be honest. Best bet is to play it by ear and keep checking for updates. Someone will know something soon enough.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
The 109F is flyable in a singleplayer mission as a captured russian plane, the german bombers arn't flyable in single player. So its saying all flyable planes (In single player) have cockpits with those three plane being the exception. I agree its quite misleading in not stating single player only.
Thanks again to everyone; that instruction manual sure did confuse me.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

the Allied plane I-153 does not have cockpit also.