Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 05-20-2009, 07:16 PM
Approved Member

Talking Counting down until the release date!!! Russian version is released!

RnR has been released in Russia!!!!!

Last edited by Ubaku; 11-28-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
http://timeanddate.com/s/17r9

Above is how long we have to wait until RnR finally comes out. In Novosibirsk Russia time, appropriately.

Lets discuss what we are going to do until the game comes out in this thread. What type of upgrades we are planning to get for our computer, what we will do the first instant we can hold the disc in our hands, and so on.
Ok I will be the first one. Well my pc is not good it's 7~8 years old: Intel celeron 2.0 ghz 768Ram, Geforce 6200 256Mb, R'n'R should still run, but if it lags I will play it on my sisters Laptop: Intel dual core 1.66 ghz, 1gb Ram and Radeon VGA with 512Mb.

When it have my copy of game installed I will obviously turn on the game.

Wach intro videos (I alway do that )

In main menu I will choose "Instant Order" and check out trucks with their specifications, then see how cities look look like.

After that I will go to options to see controls, I have noticed in videos that there are a lot of active keys

Later I will start Carier/Single player Mode and probably choose hardest difficulty level. And see all intro videos with excitement.

I think the first truck I will be able to buy will be International 9800, or maybe I could afford better.

So, when I will have my truck I will go to warehouse to load. I think I will take load without racing, because I would loose my way and the nearest intersection since I wouldn't know where to go, and probably finnished last

After first jorney I might choose load with racing,to see how competitor AI works.
I'll try to obey traffic laws, well I will only be speeding until cops sees me. If they pulls me over I will stop. I'll try to be a good driver, not tu crash in everyone so that everything such as cop chase would be exciting and interesting during my play, when I finally do something worng.

When I have enough money I will buy truck from those: Mack vision, peterbilt, Kenworth T200, T600. Or International. I will buy same trucks to all my employees so I could rezognize them on road. I used to buy orange DAFs to my employees in Hard truck 2

I think thats all for now What are you going to do Ubaku?
Old 05-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Approved Member

Oh dear, Freak Of Nature had a LOT of time to think it tgrough... No wonder ;D

As for me, everything starts with the release itself. I wonder, wether there be a Lithuanian translation. Hard Truck 2 had such an awesome translation, I would love to have this one translated too. Normally I'm not a big fan of translations... But Hard Truck 2 was something special . Unfortunatelly, I doubt this is going to happen again. Then I wonder, who will publish it in Lithuania, and what's going to be the price. Also, if the won't be translated, I hope it'll be in English (I won't play Russian version ;[ ).

And if everything goes to plan, I can imagine holding CD (or maybe CDs?) of the game in my hands. Well, installation, launch. Of cource, I'll watch all the videos for first (few) times. In menu, first place to visit - options. First I'll look at the graphic, audio settings. Then go over to controls - see all available actions, and try to memorize things. Maybe adjust something.

And then, I'll go straight for career. Probably medium level. If there's going to be arcade/simulation slider like in Hard Truck 2, gonna make maximum simulation. If there's going to be traffic density slider, I'll make something like 3/4, 4/5, or maybe maximum density (like those cars ). Launch the game, and see where it takes me. Well, I'll probably have visit to San Francisco as a top priority - Midown Madness 2 had quite an acurate copy of it, and I love to compare it with other sources

As for comuter specs, I should do fine. Mine is ~4 years old, but the game probably will be as old as my PC
CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz (not only really good heater, but does its calculation job too ).
GPU: nVidia GeForce 6600 256MB.
RAM: 1GB (should increase it anyway, firefox is very demanding, and stuff).

What about the others? Ubaku?
PS. I'm still waiting for international release date :}
Old 05-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Registered Member

Yeah the international release...nobody has a specific date!?
Old 05-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Approved Member

Learn russian, so I can immediately play the game.

Hopefully watch new screenshots, trailers, and play the demo.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucknisse View Post
Learn russian, so I can immediately play the game.

Hopefully watch new screenshots, trailers, and play the demo.
You're not gonna wait for english version?
Old 05-30-2009, 04:52 AM
Approved Member

Personally I'm going to get a friend in Ukraine to buy me a Russian version on Nov 27. Then once he sends it here, I will make many videos and screenshots of gameplay for all of you.

Also some reviews of the game, and a description. Basically you will know all from me. It is slightly unfair that you guys are getting screwed because its a Russian game. But most likely the European and American release wont be too long after Nov 27.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Approved Member

We have an awesome brand new timer by a Russian member of 1c forums. It says "Time left until release date"

Days, Hours, minutes, seconds.

http://spynet.hop.ru/RnR/index.html

Last edited by Ubaku; 06-05-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Approved Member

hahaha
Old 06-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
We have an awesome brand new timer by a Russian member of 1c forums. It says "Time left until release date"

Days, Hours, minutes, seconds.

http://spynet.hop.ru/RnR/index.html
Very nice, I saw they have a competition with prizes. who makes better timer will get Rig'n'roll and another prizes, why don't we have such a competition here?