Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Approved Member

Default don't forget...

Navigation and map reading, igitur. But I think you fly full real, eh? An online campaign has to take into consideration the average virtual pilot skill level. So, some campaigns may have looser settings, and some may have vey tight settings, with all the in-betweens too. So we shall see what comes to pass. I do like the idea of dead is dead. There seems to be a bit more drama when I think "Flyby kicked the bucket".
Flyby out
Old 12-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

I would suggest that anyone hosting a Campaign in progress post a "Plan of the Day" that could be read for intelligence updates. Outline Missions such as CAP, or Supply Base, recon, Ground Attack, etc. and give the player a choice to fly missions DURING the online campaign that would provide support FOR the overall campaign.

It would also be great to be able to update the message board "POD" during the mission at the end of the flight to be debriefed.

It would also be cool to have a flight/mission logbook to update at the end of the mission.