Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 09-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tianx View Post
Hopefully this bug is fixed when the actual version comes out. Very very annoying at the moment even though I am not able to play the game any more lol
We will look into save problem tomorrow. Could be all linked to this "leak" of the version at Steam.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

Megakill, could you also clarify whether we really need to do a clean reinstall of AP? I'm one of the ones who got the "magic preorder" from Steam (and now hiding offline!), and the original campaign and expansion campaigns all seem to work. As long as we don't try to play the Gift Bag campaign, do we really need to uninstall and reinstall AP?
Old 09-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Approved Member

Keeping my finger crossed that these issue will be resolved when the game releases tomorrow.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tianx View Post
Keeping my finger crossed that these issue will be resolved when the game releases tomorrow.
I was told that release unlock should fix problems. Post here in case it doesn't help - we will work with Steam to provide a hotfix
Old 09-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

This is a dirty fix, till a patch fixes the save game problem.
Save the game, then Alt-Tab or exit the game. I have Win 7 on my computer and I know that XP is a bit different. Go to the save game folder, in win 7 it : libraries/documents/my games/kings bounty princess/$save , the save game will look like this "orcs_Debir" rename the file "orc_save1" or what ever you like. I have save1 thru save5 and I just work thru them 1 to 5 and then start over again at 1. Now I have 5 save game slots that won't be deleted when you play the game.

I know this sucks that you have to do this but so far I haven't seen any other way around the problem. Has anyone done a fresh install and not have this problem?
Old 09-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Approved Member

I believe this bug is fixed.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

This bug is fixed by the recent Hotfix (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...62&postcount=1)