Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 03-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Approved Member

Attention of Bf-110 drivers.
Orel War server has at least one map with Bf-110 C4/C4B/E2.
See Operation Barbarossa:
http://www.letkaorel.eu/fusion7/foru...4374#post_4374
At last Bf-110 virtual pilots can fly in early WWII scenarios without "cheating" on 110G2 model.
Sehr Gut !
Old 03-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Approved Member

Default U2 rear gunner and cluster bomblet questions

Just noticing the rear gunner on the U2 LNB has very little side traverse available, i would think that the gunner could traverse at least to almost the end of the wings so as to strafe ground targets??

PTAB vs AO 2.5 bomblets, PTAB is anti armor but is AO 2.5 a general purpose cluster munition or just not as effective on armor??
Old 03-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Approved Member

AO is a fragmentation warhead, should be effective against "soft" targets.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:02 PM
Approved Member

Default U2 bayonet charge

U2 set to attack a truck convoy, instead makes a UUURRAHH bayonet charge. this is with gatk icon linked to truck convoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grab0025.jpg (261.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg grab0024.jpg (238.8 KB, 43 views)
Old 04-05-2017, 07:54 AM
Approved Member

Maybe late on this. Patched up my Steam version of the game to 4.13.3. Non-modded. Start scanning for the new flyables and to my surprise, there is a Ju-88 P-1 is in the quick mission builder. SMP. That can't be true. Heard it was development. Never saw it listed as flyable in the last couple of patches. Don't believe me look if you don't know this already. Have not seen it mentioned here on any posts or threads. Like I said I could be late on this. And a big thank you to TD on this.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Approved Member

G2 became ABSOLUTELY useless :it flies as superheavy bomber -hard to take off even empty, no maneuroablity. and no adequate bombs load. So it is not bomber and it is not fighter. Even as ground attack it is not adequate as explodes after first hit. Now i can not outrun heavy planes like il2,or light bombers.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurasg View Post
G2 became ABSOLUTELY useless :it flies as superheavy bomber -hard to take off even empty, no maneuroablity. and no adequate bombs load. So it is not bomber and it is not fighter. Even as ground attack it is not adequate as explodes after first hit. Now i can not outrun heavy planes like il2,or light bombers.
I have briefly tested G2 variant with then newest patch, and I didn't notice any of the issues you describe. By empty, do you mean the weapon loadout? It's the amount of fuel that really counts. 80% does feel heavy. I usually take no more than 50% to 30%. In the unlikely event of a long sortie, medium fuel + drop tanks is always an option.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:54 PM
Approved Member

last days I played il2 and I should say- offline now is absolutely non-playable.
roockie pilots hit targets with third or fourth shots and evading long before you shot at them, damn, they must have a linear flight and they react like thay are veterans.
about how veterans and aces behave I even dont want say. the game now is really sucks. stupidity.
last years almost in every thread we can see "AI, AI, AI, when you correct AI, AI vs AI, AI is unrealistic" and so on and so on, oh no,
there will be no corrections because daidalos team is do obsessed with u-2, oh daidalos team thanks for your work, I have now u-2,
this is so wonderful, but I dont now what good it to me because the gaming is dead but anyway THANKS DAIDALOS TEAM FOR THE DEAD OFFLINE THANKS

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 04-19-2017 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Punctuated for easier reading of ranting.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:10 PM
Approved Member

well... what i can say... we are not a wizard to fix everything ...

AI have no changes from 4.13rc04 ( or even from 4.12 ) AI planes fly and attact just like in previous patch ... i can't say that in new patch it became worse ... but and and fixes in new patch we didn't have too ...
to rework or fix AI need at least one programmer with free hands ... which we don't have ..

may be you know any good programmer to make this task?

btw ... obsessed with u-2 only me ... it was my dream and a spend alot of stuff to make it real ... so blame only me ... and excuse me ...

Old 04-18-2017, 09:45 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik View Post
last days I played il2 and I should say- offline now is absolutely non-playable. roockie pilots hit targets with third or fourth shots and evading long before you shot at them, damn, they must have a linear flight and they react like thay are veterans. about how veterans and aces behave I even dont want say. the game now is really sucks. stupidity. last years almost in every thread we can see "AI, AI, AI, when you correct AI, AI vs AI, AI is unrealistic" and so on and so on, oh no, there will be no corrections because daidalos team is do obsessed with u-2, oh daidalos team thanks for your work, I have now u-2, this is so wonderful, but I dont now what good it to me because the gaming is dead but anyway THANKS DAIDALOS TEAM FOR THE DEAD OFFLINE THANKS
This is harsh. And almost rude.
According to Sita, there were no changes in AI in the last patch, so there is nothing to blame 4.13.4 for.

If you consider AI fighters behaviour "unrealistic", could you post some tracks please?