Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Multiplayer Mode

Multiplayer Mode All discussions and questions about MP

Old 09-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

Default If you kick players from the lobby after they've waited - screw you.

If you make a player wait 10 or so minutes to fill the lobby -- I'm sure you know how hard it is to get a game of 7v7/8v8 going -- and then right as you get enough players you kick 'em because they have a high ping.. eff you.

I don't care if it's the crappiest player in all of Men of War, kick them right away so they can join a new game instead of making them wait.

That is all.

Last edited by snov8; 09-01-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snov8 View Post
If you make a player wait 10 or so minutes to fill the lobby -- I'm sure you know how hard it is to get a game of 7v7/8v8 going -- and then right as you get enough players you kick 'em because they have a high ping.. eff you.

I don't care if it's the crappiest player in all of Men of War, kick them right away so they can join a new game instead of making them wait.

That is all.
im guessing you have a high ping
also you realise people like you with high pings screw up the game for people with normal pings
Old 04-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marybiggles View Post
im guessing you have a high ping
also you realise people like you with high pings screw up the game for people with normal pings
Well, I can't help that. The only people who seem to play this game are those from Russia.. so what other option do I have?

Though this isn't why I'm angry. If people want to kick me because they don't want a high pinger.. hey, go for it! I won't be mad. It's just that what pisses me off are those scumbags who have me wait 10 minutes so they can use me as a slot so their lobby fills up. I mean kick me straight away or simply have a notice that indicates "No High Pingers."

Sorry to reply after so long. Just started playing again and this is happening left and right.. LOL.. why I left in the first place.

Last edited by snov8; 04-08-2012 at 07:09 PM.