Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Multiplayer Mode

Multiplayer Mode All discussions and questions about MP

Old 10-16-2011, 03:25 PM
Registered Member

Default Can join just a few Games in MP

Hi,
I have Men of War on Steam and the Victory day edition from the world wide web. Why? Because my Steam Version crashes the whole time in MP, so I searched some topics and found the advise to use the victory day edition with my original Steam cd-key. And it works fine! But I have a problem: This Version is in 1.17.5 an in MP there are a lot of Games in the list but i can just join 6 or 7, the rest is not joinable. I thought that this games have another game version, but when I look at the information windows of one of those games I see that they use the same game version. Are they using this hotfix pach (1.17.5.1)? because I don't know whether the victory day edition includes this hotfix and i tried to install it manual but the installer can't find a men of war installation. Or are my pings to this games just bad?
P.S. I have the same problem with my steam Version but i also don't know whether Steam ever downloaded the hotfix.
Any ideas?
Old 10-21-2011, 02:43 AM
Approved Member

If I'm not mistaken they both use the hot fix, maybe you made a mistake by thinking the gray out part are using a difference version. when it could be just a game being played.

Here is a example.

The red arrow show the game is being played
The green arrow show that the game can be join
The yellow arrow show the game is using a difference version, if is the same version you would not see the patch version you see there.

Use this that i mark in the blue arrow this will remove the game that are being played from you screen and show only the one that are open to join.

Also in the Victory day version you would not be able to play in all the co-op mission as is only have 3 co-op mission than the full version but for everything else is the same.

Last edited by SpeedWolf; 10-21-2011 at 02:54 AM.