Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 08-13-2021, 12:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc_bayern View Post
zhoudaohan, In the review of your mod you mentioned that you fix some of "Fixers of the Broken World" bugs. But how do you combine them both together? Тhey are incompatible and cause me Access violation.
My mod is not compatible with Jagulars' mods.
I only converted a few fixes from his mod into mine.
Old 08-13-2021, 12:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saroumana View Post
Surprising, changing the app.ini work !

So i found new bugs, but may be something is wrong in my install (but how, everything is in session, except music and animation in data)

-Baby dragon color's are switched : red go for blue. Blue for violet.
-I got an horned nest in every battle.

So far i really like change in early shop.

The bugs you mentioned are irrelevant to the mod.
Old 08-28-2021, 06:02 AM
Approved Member

There's a bug with traps in this version. Whenever a troop, yours or the enemy's, steps into a trap placed by either the Trap artifact or the Trapper award, the game stops. It doesn't crash, you can hit Esc and close it from the menu, but the animation doesn't play out and you are stuck, the battle does not progress further.
Old 08-28-2021, 12:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoudaohan View Post
The bugs you mentioned are irrelevant to the mod.
I desagree.

I have looked into files (addon_arena.lua, line , and now i know if ent are on battlefield, a hornet's nest will always spawn. This kinda a malus for player, because the hornet often spawn near the player instead of near the IA.

Now i encounted a new problem, and i haven't solved yet. If a Raging barbarian is in the AI army, all enemy troop will pass their turn. At the end of the battle, amely can't move anymore, a quick save/quick load permit to move again.

Found : barbarian2.atom is missing.
Attached Files
File Type: zip barbarian2.zip (1.4 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by saroumana; 08-28-2021 at 12:47 PM.
Old 08-28-2021, 06:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I desagree.

I have looked into files (addon_arena.lua, line , and now i know if ent are on battlefield, a hornet's nest will always spawn. This kinda a malus for player, because the hornet often spawn near the player instead of near the IA.

Now i encounted a new problem, and i haven't solved yet. If a Raging barbarian is in the AI army, all enemy troop will pass their turn. At the end of the battle, amely can't move anymore, a quick save/quick load permit to move again.

Found : barbarian2.atom is missing.

1st, read the "Attention" part I posted long ago.
2nd, read the description of Ents' new ability 'Hornet's Nest'.
3rd, read your older post which said you "got an horned nest in every battle".

It is meaningless to argue with people who keep ignoring useful information and live in their inconsistent words.

And keep in mind, even developers of paid game cannot please everyone, not to mention modders who did their work only for interest.

Last edited by zhoudaohan; 08-28-2021 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-28-2021, 06:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaad View Post
There's a bug with traps in this version. Whenever a troop, yours or the enemy's, steps into a trap placed by either the Trap artifact or the Trapper award, the game stops. It doesn't crash, you can hit Esc and close it from the menu, but the animation doesn't play out and you are stuck, the battle does not progress further.
I will look into it.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:14 AM
Approved Member

The only thing i missed is the new hornet's nest ability in the ent's sheet.
I got them in every battle as it's possible to recruit ents on the first island now and i was stopped on Bolo due to the strange behavior, so i haven't removed yet of my team.

But don't worry, i'll stop posting on this topic.
Old 08-29-2021, 02:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
The only thing i missed is the new hornet's nest ability in the ent's sheet.
I got them in every battle as it's possible to recruit ents on the first island now and i was stopped on Bolo due to the strange behavior, so i haven't removed yet of my team.

But don't worry, i'll stop posting on this topic.

OK. I also forgot that the ents can be recruited in the early game now. Yeah, that explains why nearly every battle. So, I partly apologize.
The hornet's nest spawns totally randomly, at least 2 hexes away from the nearest troop, just like the wild one.
And ents won't take damage from hornet's nest after version Dark Moon.

Then the raging barbarians, which were removed from the data because they were replaced by viking warriors. I think your save is from an old version of the mod. (If not, please tell me.) That is why I suggest that players should start a new save when the mod is updated to avoid unpredicted issues.

Bug reports are always welcome, although I recently received loads of reports caused by incompatible modified game files or outdated game saves.

Last edited by zhoudaohan; 08-29-2021 at 02:25 PM.
Old 08-29-2021, 02:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaad View Post

Please attach a save file if you could. I cannot reproduce this issue.
Old 08-29-2021, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

In this save i only have the artifact, but you only need 2 more to get the award and check with it as well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip huntiro_Mage.zip (755.0 KB, 1 views)