Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 05-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane1 View Post
Thanks. I already changed the limits, was thinking about removing the dissolve line.

I am still not sure whether simply creating a subdir called "set" means that single files placed in there will be used as "overrides", without needing to generate a whole seperate mod for the changes.
Can anyone confirm something like that?
(i.e. I did as I wrote above: created / extracted to MenOfWarDir\resource\set\entitymanager.set and then just adjusted that)
Old 05-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongVodka View Post
Thanks. I already changed the limits, was thinking about removing the dissolve line.

I am still not sure whether simply creating a subdir called "set" means that single files placed in there will be used as "overrides", without needing to generate a whole seperate mod for the changes.
Can anyone confirm something like that?
(i.e. I did as I wrote above: created / extracted to MenOfWarDir\resource\set\entitymanager.set and then just adjusted that)
Hey StrongVodka,

I think you are a super cool dude and ask all the right questions.
Since you put so much effort into your posts let me be the first one to help you.
Yes, it works the way you stated, simply creating the subdir and placing the edited file into that will override the original settings.

Thumbs up man, you're a pro!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:09 PM
Approved Member

Hi there,

not the latest topic - but still hot...

Is there a chance to make the "Blood-Splashes" that spray to the ground when the body is hit stay? The "Blood-Drops" stay if you increase the value in the fxmanager but the splashes unfortunately disappear within seconds.

Thanks for your help!