Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Approved Member

Branko, I give up fighting, you are clearly incapable of understanding everything that I say and I just want this to end now.

But Please, Please understand this, I make it very simple. PLEASE, In future, do not spam the forum (multiple posts in a row) and do not spam peoples Private messages. Please do not swear and use bad language aimed at other people even if they really deserve it.

If this is the first forum you have joined then maybe I can forgive you your bad post writing skill. But please try to learn. You may be posting in capital letters so you can read it better but in forums it means that you are shouting which is considered rude.
If you want to use quotes in your post, preview your post before sending to make sure the qoutes are working right otherwise words become said by the wrong person. I'm trying to help so please don't flame me again.

Oh and by the by, I and most people learn forum stuff by themselves.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 04-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winny View Post
And so it came to pass, that the forum in the knigdom of BoP was once again littered with the incomprehensible typing of the Dark one.. And the confused bodies of her prey..

And tho one man stood in a shiny beacon of light, shining and saying "thou hast had enuff of your shit" staring into the face of certain spamming...The Dark Mistress(TM) still defied logic, inspite of the fact that she was wrong..

And many came to look and to say "**** this I'm off to a different forum" and "Is she still at it!? and then to turn away in despair.

And so, the once mighty Forum in the Kingdom of BoP, was cruelly robbed of it's few remaining personalities and was forever more only to be used only for the odd 'How do I do the Hornets Nest?' and 'What are combat flaps?' type questions.
lmfao, thats some epic shiznit. Dr Spock approves;

And as for Branko, only one thing will suffice;

Last edited by Lexandro; 04-08-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Registered Member

Default Branko is okay.

I've almost wore the x off my controller texting Branko. A lot of what we have said to each other in the past wasn't nice. I have found that she is like an M & M; under here hard exterior is a soft sweet center. She doesn't curse at me anymore when I shoot her down. Now we only text nice things to each other.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Approved Member

I see branko posts a huge amount of spam and seems to love causing trouble when it should of blown over a week back. So why is it that the others who recieve such spam are singled out and given grief?

Fair play if you wish to do it but also give branko her fair share of stick to, she's done nothing but come in and cause trouble between people.

Im not taking sides, not saying anyone is to blame, but this childish behaviour has to stop!!
Old 04-08-2010, 01:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winny View Post
And so it came to pass, that the forum in the knigdom of BoP was once again littered with the incomprehensible typing of the Dark one.. And the confused bodies of her prey..

And tho one man stood in a shiny beacon of light, shining and saying "thou hast had enuff of your shit" staring into the face of certain spamming...The Dark Mistress(TM) still defied logic, inspite of the fact that she was wrong..

And many came to look and to say "**** this I'm off to a different forum" and "Is she still at it!? and then to turn away in despair.

And so, the once mighty Forum in the Kingdom of BoP, was cruelly robbed of it's few remaining personalities and was forever more only to be used only for the odd 'How do I do the Hornets Nest?' and 'What are combat flaps?' type questions.

But all was not lost too soon, for in the Kingdom of BoP (and other tidbit things here and there,) the great Soviet power rose up from the burned and charred land, with food for those displaced and weapons for those unable to defend themselves proper. The people of the Kingdom rejoiced, and all through the land the cheers of thanks to the Soviet power could be heard along side the Soviet Internationale as the rest continued to fight and the Soviet power kept those in its borders safe.
Hey you forgot the best part....

Old 04-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Approved Member

And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

Last edited by bobbysocks; 04-08-2010 at 08:14 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:58 AM
Approved Member

FIFTH : DO NOT STUCK YOUR NOSE INTO FOREGIN BUSINNESS IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE CASE AND DO NOT JUDGE A PERSON YOU NEVER MET AND YOU WILL AVOID UNNECESSARY TROUBLE

Take your own advice. Caps is shouting.. just because you are unaware of it dosn't change that, And you've repeatedly judged me via PM

The simple truth is that you don't have to react in the way you do. You choose to react that way.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Approved Member

And so it was that a terrible power in the east was woken from it's deep slumber.
The all knowing Soviet Ace prepared his mighty armies with much singing and flag waving and uploding of videos to the realm of youtube. His armies rose up, but, due to the shoddy workmanship of communist workers, everything broke and he was left to ponder the fact that, unless you are in charge, communism is a bit rubbish.

From somewhere far far away a great wookie looked on bemused. He was not used to being in bad monty python/lord of the rings rip offs and so decided to go home, to Arcade... but not before stopping off at endor for a quick bite to eat from the fly through. For sadly since the demise of the construction contract with the empire, the Ewoks were forced to sell themselves as fast food for Passing spacemen and the like. Wookie was starving and was gonna go for the chief chirpa burger with a side order of wicket toes. Sad, but very tasty.

The Holy Church of the mechanoid could not even tame the creature. Even his most holly highness the robotic pope could not reaosn with it..

The dark one did scream and holler, but no one heard because none of them had the time to decipher the strange scrawl for they were at work and the boss was watching..so instead scrolled down past it to see if anyone had said something funny or something.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Approved Member

Please collect up all your old stamps and send them to the Kingdom Of BOP .

Some one needs to mail them selves some where new .
Old 04-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Approved Member

I don't have anything more to say on this, so here's some more classic Python

Closed Thread