Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 04-11-2015, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Default Re: A/C Fliables now and Soon to Come?

I'll just post this reply to a question I had over at theairtacticalassaultgroup.com

Basically, I just could not find the info on what aircraft there is currently, and up and coming that is flyable in CoD.

I'm pretty stoked about the P-40E and the F4F-3!

I think the ATAG guys are taking the new era of flight sims the right way.

Quote:

Welcome to the site and community.

Check this posting out:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ad.php?t=16534

"What we have announced to this point which SHOULD be flyable for TF 5.0 is as follows:

Wellington IA
P-40E
F4f-3/Martlet
Bf-108 Taifun
Tiger Moth with guns and bombs
Blenheim IV with wing bombs added, plus twin Browning rear turret
Bf-109E-7 and E-7NZ
Bf-109F... no details on exact model(s) have yet been released
Spitfire(s) comparable era as 109E-7 and F no details on exact models released yet
Hurricane(s) comparable era as 109E-7 and F no details on exact models released yet

What we have announced we are working on as well... whether they are ready or not for TF 5.0... difficult to say.

Beaufighter IF/IC
Fiat CR-42
Gloster Gladiator

plus several other aircraft which we haven't mentioned."

It will be nice to have a couple American birds and hopefully will get the American market more interested, so tell your friends, spread the word! As far as the time aspect? They'll be ready when they are ready. We all are working as hard and as much as we can on our projects while juggling RL demands.

You should jump up to the Welcome portion of the forum and introduce yourself because ATAG and CloD are hard to move away from.

EDIT: Oh, and as the current flyables....
Spitfires (multiple versions), Hurricanes (multiple versions), Bristol Blenheim IV and IVF, BF-110 (multiple versions), BF-109 (multiple versions), JU-88, JU-87, HE-111, Br-20, TigerMoth, um, um, um, G50, um..... I haven't opened the game forever so thats all I can recall. "

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 04-12-2015 at 12:02 PM.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:47 AM
Approved Member

Just to be clear its 'Team Fusion' doing the work, not atag, that's just the forum where Team Fusion is hosted.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
Just to be clear its 'Team Fusion' doing the work, not atag, that's just the forum where Team Fusion is hosted.
Just to be even clearer and the reason so many people say ATAG right along with TF:

Team Fusion started from ATAG members and in the private ATAG forums. Once the team expanded a name was chosen to represent the group. That is the exact reason why TF resides on the ATAG forums as many members of TF are also ATAG members.

And without a couple ATAG members, TF would not exist or even be possible.

ATAG Forums + Stats
Old 10-19-2015, 02:57 AM
Approved Member