Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 08-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Approved Member

Default Skirmish

I'am werry curious if the game will have skirmish mode to. I know the game is focused on multiplay and singel player campaign but what is someoene just want to play the game like in multiplayer just don't have an internet connection at the moment ? Can it be soleved somehow ? I guess, I'm not the only one who want's to play the game in skirmish mode to...
Old 08-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Approved Member

Men of War will have no skirmish mode because the AI is designed to have an individual smartness and the ability to communicate with each other, however there is no master AI telling them what to attack and what strategies to follow, they decide on their own with the given knowledge they have.
Nonetheless the Singleplayer offers a lot of possibilites to be played, also some skirmish like scenarios where you can buy troops yourself, but you won't be able to train multiplayer modes in singleplayer.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS|Instinct View Post
Nonetheless the Singleplayer offers a lot of possibilites to be played, also some skirmish like scenarios where you can buy troops yourself, but you won't be able to train multiplayer modes in singleplayer.
Should we understand that you could put some "skirmish" in the game? like the mission generator mods for FOW ? (only ingameintegrated as a new button under the single player game menu ?)
Old 08-03-2008, 10:17 AM
Approved Member

No, you buy the troops in the mission during playing, what troops and how much depends on the mission.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Approved Member

I respect that we'll have single player campaign and multiplayer funn, but shure you could do something for more single player experience, just right now I don't have any ideas for that. TNX.