Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 02-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Approved Member

You couldn't expect what my sick head would think But turning back to features, do you think telling about those things you've pointed and taking more from experience of this guy who flew 109 not so long ago is enough? Maybe I should write that AI has own ,,personalities" and is *DRASTICALLY* better than old one and that it's a new game on own engine, uninstall-overable? And tell that engine is so complex that even pistons work separately and can be damaged without damaging the rest of engine. Or that pilot will be able to jump in to other plane's cockpit.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

i advise you to avoid comaprissions with old il2.

saying AI is better than the old, means 0 to one who knows not old. Saying its a new system, better than anyone, or something more fancy, with no comparisson is better. Mentioning personnality is good. I would prefer not go into detail. saying pistos can be damaged = not interesting for "noobs" saying wings can break off in 100 different ways, and planes will explode in other 100 different = this is awsome reaction.

my opinion is that you shold try to sell the game to those who would normally not knew about it. flight sim is a tight community, and most who already here are aware of il2 and its sucessor. a pc magazine is most likely read by FPS RPG and other more "common" games. i used to read this mags, until i got hooked to il2 to the point of barely playing nothing else, i eventually gave up on this mags becouse it had no games of my interest.