Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Mods

Mods Mods for RNR

Old 12-14-2010, 11:24 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum,

I'm not a Moder, but the forum has about 7, or 8 of them that I know of. Hopefully one of them will answer the last three postings. Remember, it's the Christmas Season, and many may be busy shopping, or planning for the Holidays. Don't get discouraged, and Merry Christmas to you, and everyone here.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Hello, and welcome to the forum,

I'm not a Moder, but the forum has about 7, or 8 of them that I know of. Hopefully one of them will answer the last three postings. Remember, it's the Christmas Season, and many may be busy shopping, or planning for the Holidays. Don't get discouraged, and Merry Christmas to you, and everyone here.
Merry Christmas
Old 12-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Approved Member

Hey Se7en, just a question, because i mod truck skins myself, did you re-compress the wdb texture files correctly? if so tell me the steps you took, maybe i can help you out
Old 12-17-2010, 09:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melkor View Post
Hey Se7en, just a question, because i mod truck skins myself, did you re-compress the wdb texture files correctly? if so tell me the steps you took, maybe i can help you out
What are you talking about
Old 12-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Approved Member

He may be referring to post #111 that you made here earlier, and assumed that you are modding your truck. That's just a guess though.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Approved Member

If this is inappropriate place to ask this question, transfer it.

If I may ask, in what program trucks were modeled?

Se7en

Last edited by USA Trucker; 02-10-2011 at 07:39 PM. Reason: I think the modelers can better assist you here.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Modding Hardcore !?!

I'm wondering whats the best program to mod skins ? I'm using Paintnet which works fine for me. But I'm sure there's something more advanced.. Also is there a way to modify the parts ? I want to modify the wheels, grills, headlights, the color of the marker lights. Is it possible to modify the truck like remove the sleeper of build a flat top one? Please someone help I soo much want to build a daycab project or flattop truck. also a list of programs and places to where to get them..

Thanks alot

B-champs
Old 02-19-2011, 12:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I would like to see a Mod for night cabin views where you can light up the interior cabin lights. Such as over-head lights, and the sleeper lights. Just to add a little something extra. It's not really important, but would look cool.
This would really add to the feel of the game.

In a similar vein, it would be nice to park your truck with the running lights on, but not the headlights.

Also, being able to remove Nick from behind the wheel.

Think about the exterior view that would make:

A rig parked at night next to a warehouse, running lights on, no-one at the wheel, the driver presumably in the sleeper.

Ah, maybe I just wanna make movies or artsy photographs rather than play a game. For as much as I think about changing parts of this game, I actually find it pretty darn good as it is. Maybe that's the problem: When something is so good, you think it's just a little further to go to make it perfect.

Nice work, SoftLab and 1C...but still...still...

*sigh*
Old 02-19-2011, 01:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
When something is so good, you think it's just a little further to go to make it perfect.

Nice work, SoftLab and 1C...but still...still...

*sigh*
Aaah, but can perfection really be achieved? I think like beauty, perfection is in the eyes of the beholder. However, we call all still dream!
Old 07-27-2011, 05:38 AM
Registered Member

dose anybody now if there a traffic speed up mod out yet?? OR can some on tell me what to edit to make them go faster!!! pls helpme!!