Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > IL2 Mods, discussion and links

Old 02-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy Serius Crash

Hi guys, I would start to play multiplay with the guys at Warbirds (http://www.war-birds.com/index.php #), to play with them you need to patch 4.12.2 and HSFX 7.1 mod (and everything already installed and working perfectly and also run the auto-updater). Then to play in their server you must install the Client their latest app clear set of Hyperlobby (http://hyperfighter.sk/index.php) these installed.. But jumping out problems.. because the procedure is:

1.Enter of Hyperlobby in the app and select the room (the one Warbirds in my case).
2.Begins to start the game by entering the server running the carimenti necessary.
3.After all uploads you are in the room where Brief select the starting base point.
4.This select the plane you want to fly, the equipment and also the skin.. the fact that we are back in Brief.
5.You fly.

but at this point, when it is on board and ready to go.. the game freezes and then I lock the compiuter (and if I wait too gets the blue screen with all a series of incomprehensible writings) the only way I can get out of this block is to disconnect the power. I never hit such a disaster!

I have already read this link I do not know how many times this link.. http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=22.msg866 , but I did not solve the problem.. I think it's a whole different thing.. because the uploads at the beginning of the game makes them all without any problems.. and only when it is within that combines the mess.. guys please tell me that you can solve! I begin to fear that which stands ruining the game and the compiuter!

I want to make one thing clear.. I have already asked the guys to Warbirds and SAS forum and unfortunately with poor results.. please help! are years that game IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 making updates to patches and mods every time, never a problem and I love this game to madness and cabbage patch and the latest mod, as always, did not disappoint (I admit, however, I've always played as single player only). But now that I've decided to join a multiplayer and measure myself against other players in the game that I love the most, crashing into everything.. tell me what should I do! because I do not know where to crashing head!!!!!(forgive me if I write bad, my english sucks ago)
Old 02-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Approved Member

Post your computer specs here please.

1. Start IL21946 and fly in the QMB (quick mission builder) to ensure its working correctly in offline mode.

If it locks up offline you will need to re-download & re-install all the patches from v4.08m

If it runs ok then try the next step.

2. Start IL21946 + HSFX 7.1 and fly in the QMB (quick mission builder) to ensure its working correctly in offline mode.

If it locks up offline you will need to re-download & re-install HSFX 7.1 and the auto updater.

Last edited by KG26_Alpha; 02-06-2014 at 07:56 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Registered Member

The system is a windows XP professional 2002, the computer has the processor intel pentium dual CPU E2180, 2.00 Ghz processor and RAM 1.99(up until now I have never let my compiuter, although I admit that is a little old)

I did the test as you said yourself.. with the Quick Builder misson.. until now no problem off-line, the patch 4.12.2 and HSFX 7.1 mod work perfectly (and I've even done the test with the client mod ancon inserted.. and runs well, if I do just a fact, and that if I want to use the external view, takes a few seconds.. I'll explain.. after a few seconds I use the external view, return to the view inside the cab, but I think it's a problem of the mod-client inserted into the game, in fact if I disable the client-mod, external view remains fixed as I will, it seems to me that the game runs with no problems and everything works correctly)

if everything works fine.. where could be the problem? (I apologize again for my bad English XD)
Old 02-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Approved Member

Client mod ?

Explain this please.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

I will do my best to make me understand..

Warbirds of the client mod is a multiplayer game mode a bit different from the usual. Because in addition to the dogfight, it also makes a territorial battle because the goal is to take the bases to win the battle and keep them until the end of time.. here are all information well explained in detail:

http://www.war-birds.com/what_is_warbirds_mod.php

or tried, at my own risk, playing with IL-2 with the client-mod active (it is a thing that is not recommended, it's a mod made ​​just to play on the internet) but goes equally well with the client (ok I've only tried QMB)