Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > IL2 Mods, discussion and links

Old 11-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Approved Member

snicker.
you fell for it.
that makes it 3-0
Old 11-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Approved Member

a nice update from Mario on a 'new' and improved F8 Crusader he's currently working on.

he's doing a wonderful job for a new modder/3D artist!
Old 11-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

his adaptation work is marvellous, all right.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

WWI Le Prieur rockets coming soon for our retro-type WWI planes.

pops some gas bags and bi-wing bombers with them?

picture of the real thing.

Last edited by Beowolff; 11-05-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

and some 'more' modern rockets too... AIM-7E's.

Old 11-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowolff View Post
those are 'doctored' credits at that link... with a spin to make them "appear" different than they really are. even the download link is NOT "our" original DL link. so beware. we don't know what might have been changed from the original plane or work.

in fact, that link makes the entire download 'stolen.'

it's called 'spin doctoring'... the same as this fellow's post above is attempting.

what happened was one of the original FreeModding team workers pulled out before release then 'after' release tried to make it 'appear' as if we had used his work without permission when in fact we had his COMPLETE permission to use the work he did (along with the work WE did.) and we have ironclad proof of his permission. nuff said.

i do hope that the good moderators here will not allow the flames and nasty business from the hate threads over there spill into this nice place.

S!

Beo
I am keeping an eye on it
Old 11-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Approved Member

am interested in the radar... hows the lock on and track keeping done?
I hear there are AIM 54 Phoenixes in development, so i figure, someone is very busy studying and implementing "modern" Radar systems too...
Old 11-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Approved Member

great! and thank you ALPHA...

i guess you noticed this too then:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HundertneunGustav View Post
snicker.
you fell for it.
that makes it 3-0

anyway, many thanks for your moderation. we have no interest in fighting, attacking, flamming, or putdowns/insults or any sort of harm or bad intent to anyone or any site.

other's may childishly (and sadly) delight in those things, but we're older, more mature guys that 'just want to mod' and 'teach modding' for and to the IL2 community. as long as our members act civil and mature, we turn no one away.

and isn't that how it's 'supposed' to be?

again, many thanks for keeping things moderated here.

S!

Beo
Old 11-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Approved Member

we will ignore the obvious attacks, putdowns and attempts to start a fight and get us both banned, and merely continue on with our updates which is why WE are here:

this is a P-40K Kittyhawk (one of my older mods) that i've updated for 4.10 and it has the corrected wings, field added bomb shackles and bombs, and other additions/improvements. if like me, you love P-40's... this K is a nice addition to have in your game.

the small red circles show where i've worked on the gun ports in 3D...removing the actual barrels leaving just the outer shrouds, turning the fighter-bomber into a 4 machinegun model.

Last edited by Beowolff; 11-05-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:47 PM
GJE52

I have just seen an unpleasant exchange regarding the posting of a link to the PA-48 Enforcer on SAS.

Regardless of what Beowolff will try to make people believe we have no problem with the release of this mod, nor the use of any of the work involved. As the person who conceived the original idea of the contra-rotating props and undertook the majority of the 3d work on both it and the original PA-48 Enforcer, I can confirm it was freely given and its use to develop new and interesting mods is to be encouraged. It should also be noted that this mod draws heavily on the individual expertise and published work of several other contributors. This mod has not been "stolen" as is claimed, however, we did feel it was necessary to correct some factual errors and false claims relating to the credits in the original posting at SAS and this we have now done. Unfortunately it also became necessary to post a new download link for SAS members as The Senior Administrator at FreeIL2Modding has removed the access rights to his site for those identified as members of SAS.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Last edited by GJE52; 11-06-2011 at 12:31 AM.