Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > A Farewell to dragons

A Farewell to dragons A Farewell to Dragons is a classic Action/RPG that takes place in the universe based on the fantasy book written by famous Russian writers Sergey Lukyanenko and Nikolay Perumov.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

Default Perk availability???

Ok, so I've started/re-started/re-started a few times, but now I"m finding that when it's time for Telle to go up to 3rd level, I'm not getting the "experience 10%" (forget its proper name) perk. I've reloaded about 50 times so far, and still no luck. Is there something to do with time of day or location or something that affects the perks offered at level up???
Old 07-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Registered Member

Perk availability is DEFINITELY affected by time of day. I restarted twice, have yet to get any +experience perks. Aside from that, it's best to level during the Hour of Power when every element is Strong, I've found. Then you have the choice of the best perks on most characters.

Then again, perks are largely bullshit, aside from the +2 +4 etc. regen perks for mana and hp.

10% critical hits for example ends up being about 1-2% or less on your Inventory sheet, and you can get rings that are +48% crit by level 15.

Only other perks that may be worthwhile are the attack speed perks, but there is no display of that unfortunately, to really judge.