Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 04-13-2023, 06:13 PM
Approved Member

Default BI-1 Bugs

Hello all! recently i've played the BI-1 campaign that Ilya Yevchenko made back in 2002. What a great interesting plane is the BI-1! The campaign was fun and very well made. However, i detected some faults in the BI-1 model (besides the fact that the default 100% rocket fuel is WAY too generous), in the shadows, the internals and gauges. I atach some screenshots. I would be very grateful if TD can fix these issues, because this little wonder, whitout a doubt, deserves it. Thanks!

Edit: for clarification, the first screenshot show incorrect texture of internal bottles. Second show a hole in the shadow, probably from the canopy. Third, the fuel needle is offside from the gauge.

Edit 2: I'm using 4.13.4 patch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grab0000.jpg (206.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg grab0003.jpg (152.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg grab0004.jpg (131.8 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by blitz_kg200; 04-13-2023 at 06:23 PM.
Old 04-24-2023, 10:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz_kg200 View Post
Hello all! recently i've played the BI-1 campaign that Ilya Yevchenko made back in 2002. What a great interesting plane is the BI-1! The campaign was fun and very well made. However, i detected some faults in the BI-1 model (besides the fact that the default 100% rocket fuel is WAY too generous), in the shadows, the internals and gauges. I atach some screenshots. I would be very grateful if TD can fix these issues, because this little wonder, whitout a doubt, deserves it. Thanks!

Edit: for clarification, the first screenshot show incorrect texture of internal bottles. Second show a hole in the shadow, probably from the canopy. Third, the fuel needle is offside from the gauge.

Edit 2: I'm using 4.13.4 patch.
I've flown the BI-6 quite a bit over the years, and hadn't noticed any of this, so I took a look.

Like the BI-1, the BI-6 does share the unusual internal damage textures, and the gauge flaw, but I guess neither of these really caught my notice. However, I don't see the shadow flaw in my installs for either the BI-1 or BI-6. (I tested stock 4.13.4 and 4.15.1). So it seems the shadow flaw may be system/config related.

My installs are configured for OpenGL, Nvidia, "Perfect" graphics and "Shadows=2" in the config.ini.