Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 07-31-2015, 01:08 PM
Approved Member

Default OT: city tour guide!

This is very OT. I am travelling to a few cities in Europe in August. And what a better way to know a city that hanging around with a local??? Maybe someone living in any of these could give a city tour. If anyone is interested, we could contact via PM and exchange Whatsapp numbers or drop suggestions in here.

The cities are:
London
Paris
Brussels
Amsterdam
Berlin
Prague
Budapest
Viena.

Thanks!!!

Bombing smurfs since a long time ago...
Old 12-27-2020, 07:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECV56_Guevara View Post
This is very OT. I am travelling to a few cities in Europe in August. And what a better way to know a city that hanging around with a local??? Maybe someone living in any of these could give a city tour. If anyone is interested, we could contact via PM and exchange GBWhatsapp numbers or drop suggestions in here.

The cities are:
London
Paris
Brussels
Amsterdam
Berlin
Prague
Budapest
Viena.

Thanks!!!
Oh yeah, I'm definitely aware of that. My favorite country is Switzerland. While it's crazy expensive, I describe it to my passengers like this: You know when those old black and white movies get converted to color and everything looks a little too bright, a little too perfect? That's Switzerland. It looks too beautiful to be real. That and everything works incredibly well there. It's the most pristinely maintained country out there.
Old 12-31-2020, 08:23 PM
Approved Member

Hey, thanks for sharing this with us, my favorite city is Amsterdam.
Old 01-16-2022, 05:29 AM
Approved Member

I also want to travel to my favorite cities in Europe. I am also searching for some local people for city tour. The cities I am gonna visit are
Nulls Brawl Apk
Berlin
Paris
London
If anyone interested then PM me.
Old 04-24-2023, 09:07 AM
Registered Member

I may be a little late here, but it's my time now to travel the world. That being said, anyone here from the viana? I'm going there on a tour and looking forward to it. If anyone know about this place, please share some info. GBWhatsApp APK
Old 05-30-2023, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECV56_Guevara View Post
This is very OT. I am travelling to a few cities in Europe in August. And what a better way to know a city that hanging around with a local??? Maybe someone living in any of these could give a city tour. If anyone is interested, we could contact via PM and exchange GBWhatsApp numbers or drop suggestions in here.

The cities are:
London
Paris
Brussels
Amsterdam
Berlin
Prague
Budapest
Viena.

Thanks!!!
Seeking local city tours or suggestions for my upcoming trip to London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, and Vienna in August. If anyone is interested in being a guide or sharing recommendations, please feel free to contact me via PM. Let's connect and make the most of these cities together!
Old 06-18-2023, 09:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabella128 View Post
I also want to travel to my favorite cities in Europe. I am also searching for some local people for city tour. The cities I am gonna visit are
Berlin
Paris
London
If anyone interested then PM me.
my upcoming trip to London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, and Vienna in August. If anyone is interested in being a guide or sharing recommendations, please feel free to contact me via PM.
Old 07-06-2023, 01:22 AM
Registered Member

With gbwhatsapp apk pro, you can create and join public groups based on various interests, expanding your social network and connecting with like-minded individuals.
GB WhatsApp Download offers an 'In-App Language Translator'
Old 08-15-2023, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

Default IL-2 Sturmovik

"IL-2 Sturmovik" is a well-known combat flight simulator that focuses on aircraft from World War II. Developed by 1C: Maddox Games and later published by Ubisoft, the game is highly regarded for its attention to historical accuracy, realistic flight physics, and immersive gameplay. Here are some key points about "IL-2 Sturmovik":

Historical Accuracy: The game is known for its commitment to historical accuracy in terms of aircraft models, flight dynamics, and combat scenarios. It aims to provide players with an authentic experience of flying and fighting in World War II-era planes. Snaptube

Aircraft Variety: "IL-2 Sturmovik" features a wide range of aircraft from various nations that participated in World War II, including fighter planes, bombers, ground-attack aircraft, and more. Players can pilot iconic aircraft like the Messerschmitt Bf 109, Supermarine Spitfire, P-51 Mustang, and the game's namesake, the Ilyushin IL-2 Sturmovik.

Realistic Flight Physics: The game places a strong emphasis on realistic flight physics and mechanics. Players need to manage aspects like engine power, altitude, airspeed, and control surfaces to effectively pilot their aircraft.

Dynamic Campaigns: "IL-2 Sturmovik" offers dynamic campaigns that simulate the progression of World War II battles. Players can engage in historical missions, dogfights, and bombing runs, with outcomes affecting the course of the campaign.

Graphics and Immersion: The game's visuals and attention to detail contribute to its immersive experience. Players can see the damage inflicted on their aircraft and witness realistic weather effects, such as rain, snow, and changing lighting conditions.

Multiplayer Mode: The game includes multiplayer options that allow players to engage in dogfights and cooperative missions with friends and other players online.

Expansions and Sequels: The success of "IL-2 Sturmovik" led to several expansions and sequels that expanded the aircraft roster, introduced new campaigns, and enhanced the overall gameplay experience.

Modding Community: The game has a dedicated modding community that creates additional content, including new aircraft, maps, and campaigns, which further enriches the game's offerings.

"IL-2 Sturmovik" has received praise from both aviation enthusiasts and gamers for its authentic representation of World War II air combat and its dedication to providing a realistic flight simulation experience. It remains a significant title in the combat flight simulator genre.
Old 08-20-2023, 11:40 AM
Approved Member

To Michellepfeiffer:

Virtual pilot using IL2 since 2007 I think that, Sir, you are right and I agree with you.

Have a good day.