Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 11-18-2018, 03:19 PM
Approved Member

Default All in one patch?

Whether it exists "All in one" patch file from which you can install all updates at one time (Like 4.08 to 4.13.4)?

This would speed up game reinstallation and upgrade installation.

And can the game play without a dvd? I have an original DVD, but the game starts slowly through it.
Old 11-19-2018, 01:08 PM
Approved Member

Probably easier to get it through Steam fully patched stock game and with the ability to select earlier versions to allow modified IL2 patching.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:47 PM
Approved Member

You're probably already familiar with the biggest mega patch I know of which will take you through to 4.12.2, then manual patching after that. Link below anyway (mega patches on the right side):

http://www.mission4today.com/index.p...p=show&kid=584

And to save on downloads for the future I keep the patches stored on disk so I don't have to download on re-install.
Old 04-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Whether it exists "All in one" patch file from which you can install all updates at one time (Like 4.08 to 4.13.4)? This would speed up game reinstallation and upgrade installation.
After you download all the patches you need you can extract them all in order to a empty folder (overwriting old by new) then re-zip up the folder and you have your own mega patch.

Quote:
And can the game play without a dvd? I have an original DVD, but the game starts slowly through it.
I think 4.12.+ removed need for DVD? At least I don't need it in.