Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 03-12-2018, 09:14 PM
Approved Member

Question Coop Mission Objectives inverse

Good evening everyone, I'm so sorry for asking, but it is a simple and quick question, as you will see.

I'm working on a Coop Multiplayer Mission for my clan but, when I set targets, these ones are showed up in the brief like they would be if you play by the opposite side.

I will explain in details:

I need a ship to be the target, a Red one, and players play by the Blue side.
When I set a Target nearby the ship, this automatically links to her and is set as valid for the Blue side only (without the possibility to change it). All looks correct but, when mission starts, in the brief screen, "Defend *object name*" is written near the icon instead of "Destroy *object name". There are no playable aircrafts for the Red side and so no possibility to join the side which would need to defend the target against the other side.

I'm wondering now if is there any way to fix this.

Many thanks in advance.
Old 03-13-2018, 08:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Scaringella View Post
Good evening everyone, I'm so sorry for asking, but it is a simple and quick question, as you will see.

I'm working on a Coop Multiplayer Mission for my clan but, when I set targets, these ones are showed up in the brief like they would be if you play by the opposite side.

I will explain in details:

I need a ship to be the target, a Red one, and players play by the Blue side.
When I set a Target nearby the ship, this automatically links to her and is set as valid for the Blue side only (without the possibility to change it). All looks correct but, when mission starts, in the brief screen, "Defend *object name*" is written near the icon instead of "Destroy *object name". There are no playable aircrafts for the Red side and so no possibility to join the side which would need to defend the target against the other side.

I'm wondering now if is there any way to fix this.

Many thanks in advance.
Hi, post the .mis file contents here please.
Old 03-14-2018, 02:54 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Thank you for the quick reply!

Here is the .mis file shared with my Google Drive account:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15o...S2gbPd7Eg5zPzC

I hope it will help you to find the problem.

Anyway, the bug comes in the brief screen only, not in-game, I mean in the mini-map.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:19 AM
Approved Member

I have seen this anomaly in a coop mission also. I never figured out what to do about fixing it though.
It has been a long time but if I remember correctly the icon's were wrong on the briefing screen before the mission started but after the mission started the icons on the mini map were correct? I remember thinking it was just a programming error that never got fixed.

Wheels
Old 03-17-2018, 04:10 PM
Approved Member

Mr. Wheels, you are right: icons are wrong in the brief screen, but right in the map when mission starts.

I was just worrying about an hidden mistake I made, but, by what you say, the problem is not caused by an error of mine but it is just a bug.

Thank you all for the replies, and we hope this bug will get fixed in the next versions.